Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kerry just duck off already. You’re a basic boring witch who adds absolutely nothing to Instagram and society.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's saved all the dog stuff to a highlight. She's not one bit ashamed. The least she could have done after disposing of Socks was to adopt from a rescue organisation. She could have found a small dog who wasn't going to grow any bigger and is even already trained. But that wouldn't fit her vibe. Only high-end designer dogs from backyard breeders for this wasteful biatch.

Replacement Socks has pretty big feet. Watch out puppy, don't grow too big or your mum will send you to live on a farm with Socks and Lox.
Yep I’m sure she’s deleted her statement by now but she flat out lied in it and said they were going to “adopt” a smaller dog and we now know she had already bought penny - a brand new puppy from a breeder. How does she have a single “genuine” follower left? She must think they’re morons who would just forget what she said

• Angry
Reactions: 13
The dog is supposed to be in a pet harness to travel safely in car Mrs know F all.
Both puppy schools I went to hammered this home each session…. First thing the through the window in a crash is an unrestrained dog. Mine isn’t allowed in the front seat and both cars have dog harnesses on the floor in the back for when I need them. (My car also has a dog bed for my gorgeous girl to sit in 😜)

Reactions: 7
That looks so unsafe to me 😳 I’m picturing Barney losing his front teeth on the porcelain toilet bowl. Yikes.
There’s nothing toilet stool carpenter Bbenny can’t dodge up.
IMG_8841.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
That looks so unsafe to me 😳 I’m picturing Barney losing his front teeth on the porcelain toilet bowl. Yikes.
There’s nothing toilet stool carpenter Bbenny can’t dodge up. View attachment 3005411
As a mum of more than 2 boys I can confirm that thing will stink of pee in a matter of days. They will inevitably drip on it or pee on it in the middle of the night! 🤢 I prefer the plastic one that’s easy to clean and sanitise.

Kerry won’t have a plastic step stool but happy to have a plastic trestle table in her kids magical play/art space.

• Sick
They are usually plastic because imagine the smell from dribbles from little boys. Pretty sure the wood will soak that right up :sick:
I’m surprised she doesn’t have those mats people put around their toilet, she missed this 90’s fad.

• Haha
If you watch carefully at the very end of the toilet step story it starts to tip as Barney steps off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The mutt goes everywhere with them. Is that on the one week per month that daddy Clampett is home from the mines? ( I have no idea where bbben escapes to works)

Does she really imply that her kids pee up the walls, they really are feral brats if they do?

Reactions: 6
Does she really imply that her kids pee up the walls, they really are feral brats if they do?
It was such a weird thing to post after bragging about a wooden toilet stool?!? Ya Ky, that will be covered in pee too!! Plastic you could at least clean and sterilise properly.

Reactions: 7
Oh you guys have beat me to it 😂. Came to say the same. From a house of boys I can smell that pee stained wood already through my screen 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I could imagine my son peeing on the wall, but I don’t think he has the range yet and hopefully his aim improves and he is less distracted as he gets older 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I could imagine my son peeing on the wall, but I don’t think he has the range yet and hopefully his aim improves and he is less distracted as he gets older 😂
Mine doing the middle of the night but I make an effort to wipe the wall and clean toilet daily.

If she thinks light grey is going to hide the dirt she should think again. We have grey walls and handprints and dirt still show up but instead of repainting every week I wash my walls regularly and keep reminding my small humans to wash their hands.

Attachments

Reactions: 4