Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
As ever she seems very robotic in her posting re Palestine. She's only doing it to save face, especially after socks-gate. She doesn't have a genuine bone in her body.

She's just posting so she can say:

"I did my part, I watched some reels, vomited, asked someone to compose a list then shared it ✅ ticked that of my list, now back to my love of all things 90's, my perfect dog and stroking my dead hydrangeas"

Perfect perfect perfect

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
As if she vomited. She makes me want to spew with her non stop bragging.🤢

Reactions: 5

beigebabe

VIP Member
I spy a dog crate in the top of the photo
Could it be a clothes airer? I have one that colour and it looks similar.
---
Yuck. No excuse to let your carpet it rug get like that. She’s as clean as she is private.
Messy but clean is fine. Tidy but filthy, no thanks.
IMG_7938.png

• Sick

beigebabe

VIP Member
This ad keeps haunting me, Instagram, Facebook I can’t get away from it, those alien fingers make me 🤮
IMG_8031.png
IMG_8033.png

• Sad
  • Haha

GemmaBish

I hope the answer was

“With your mother’s inheritance”
She's probably not accustomed to people going to WORK and earning a WAGE and being able to buy things with money, and not getting everything delivered to their porch by the postie having been gifted to them.

That comment floored me... what an interesting insight into their life! those poor kids.

HotAsChips

Chatty Member
That's why i Don't support small business, all those years we've been lied to about things being made, yet 98% just drop shipped form aliexpress, Alibaba, wish shien..i rather just buy straight from source they pay some mark-up lol
Stop I remember yearsssss ago I got a romper from Gretty rose the label then saw it on wish for like $40 less I was so Fckn dirty
I learnt then and there very quickly where a lot of influencers get their cheap shit clothes from 😆

notgifted

VIP Member
Women are capable of doing manual labour Kerry. My Nan in England during the war worked in an aircraft factory building engines. It’s nothing new. Lazy fucking lizard. She’s like Scomo #notmyjob
She needs to go crawl under a rock where she belongs the filthy little skink

• Heart

Bizziebody

VIP Member
As for Loxley, well that goes without saying…Loxley who?

Has the new best friend for everrrr, the hairdresser dumped this freeloader already, her hair is looking mighty drab & plain & not at all Lara Bingle like anymore.?

waitingandwondering

Chatty Member
S
31st March, she unfollowed when someone mentioned she'd been liking photos on the last thread
Strange how this “breeder” has puppies available? I was on two wait lists (paid places for future litters) and only got our puppy much earlier than expected when we got bumped up a waitlist when someone pulled out! It was a bit rushed (only three months notice, the mum was still preggers)!!!!!

• Wow

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
That looks like a wasted area where the kitchen 90s buffet is.

Still not worth installing a door as Kyree can't walk through the bathroom.

Also for someone who claims to be so neat and tidy she can't keep her WIR neat. It's not like she has a job.

Attachments