Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beigebabe

VIP Member
She needs to do a home styling course for dummies in her spare time, it could really help her mind as well.

Reactions: 6
Can we go and shame Bellbrook Puppies for being so chill about Kenny using innocent gud bois for her Instagram aesthetic and then fucking them off because she’s too fucken lazy to deal with them? Bc I can’t get over the damn audacity! You can even tell it’s Kenny’s new dog toy bc it has the same tag 🤦🏼‍♀️ Fuck sake Kenny you dumb ass bitch 🖕🏼
omg - next book - the adventures of Princess Penny. I can't wai til it gets ear infections and has to wear a snood to eat its food because those inbred ears are everything.

• Haha

beigebabe

VIP Member
My mother is 79, she looks younger than Kyree, because she doesn’t sit around watching Netflix and reviewing years old movies and series. She’s out with friends, walking or playing tennis.

What happens to these teeth chests when Loxley and Barney don’t like dragons anymore? A magical follower will be gifted them with the scent of rotting teeth? Because these kids will have several of these during their tooth journeys, my four siblings and I did just fine with an old Vegemite jar, my kids as well. Anything to buy buy buy.

Attachments

I wonder where in her barn this office is? Probably Denver’s old room? It literally can’t be anywhere else haha
Isn’t it in the back of the garage?
---
Strange how this “breeder” has puppies available? I was on two wait lists (paid places for future litters) and only got our puppy much earlier than expected when we got bumped up a waitlist when someone pulled out! It was a bit rushed (only three months notice, the mum was still preggers)!!!!!
Yes, because they’re based in rural Queensland and most people want to do their research properly and actually meet the dogs and the breeder before adoption. Most people also don’t like putting tiny puppies on long and traumatic flights to the other side of the country.

• Heart

Bizziebody

VIP Member
I was wondering the same thing. She calls it the children’s bathroom and the bathroom the guests use, which sounds like it’s the only one? But surely not. There must be another bathroom with the bath somewhere. This one has zero storage. The tiny sink looks fucking ridiculous, especially in such a big room.
View attachment 3029549
We have a bigger sink in our caravan. THAT is ugly & useless.

• Haha
This is the second photo of princess penny. I guess we just wait and see where this dog ends up!
However it looks like this breeder isn’t following Kyree on either of her accounts and both Kyree accounts aren’t following this breeder either. Anyone have proof they were following each other? Maybe Kyree knows she is getting heat and trying not to associate because she knows we are onto her haha
Kyrie has liked many of this breeders photos and reels of that particular puppy. So she must have followed her at some point then unfollowed.

kmartplate

VIP Member
Is it possible for someone to share Lauren’s response. I have one account where Kyree has blocked me and another where Lauren has so I fear I may never see it!

• Haha

beigebabe

VIP Member
Two undeclared ads in a row. Were those earrings free for posting about the sale Kyree? I bet she hates this era of Instagram where the audience is switched on to all the dodgy influencer shit
She must have forgot, too busy feeling ready for the day in her staple piece, gold earrings 🙄

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
She does everything to keep those kids away from the main areas of the house. Play in their rooms, craft station in their play room.

Our kids have most toys in our living room and do craft stuff at the dining table so we all join in. I love watching them play and create
It's really sad.

Let the kids play and teach them to put things away.

It's the family home. So what if there's a bit of mess or a cushion not in the right place.

I still struggle to tell Kyree and GrannyMoo apart.

Screen_Recording_20240607_182651_Instagram_exported_2943~2.jpg

• Haha

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
I really don't see the point of artwork in the toilet. Its just another thing you'll have to clean.

It all just seems like a waste of money. Changing the house.

As for the WIR. All you need to do is keep it simple. I prefer plenty of hanging space.
Wouldn’t have cost her anything it was all an ad
for Bunnings. The colour is hideous Koi could take any nice room and turn it into a monstrosity

beigebabe

VIP Member
She romanticises everything doesn’t she, she posts her life as though she’s living a Hallmark movie.
IMG_7928.png

beigebabe

VIP Member
Her saying that Penny is part of the family means nothing when it’s exactly what she said about Socks, months before getting rid of him.
She absolutely did, there is a story saying the exact thing with a pic of Socks in the laundry, I can’t find it though.

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
“and the dog comes in and out alllllll day long”

bitch thought you just gave your dog away?

oh wait. That’s right Sox was rehomed in the morning and the replacement pups ass was in sox old bed by that afternoon.
I love how she added the dog 🤪 she obviously can't pretend any longer than she doesn't have one.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
The mutt goes everywhere with them. Is that on the one week per month that daddy Clampett is home from the mines? ( I have no idea where bbben escapes to works)

Does she really imply that her kids pee up the walls, they really are feral brats if they do?