Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beigebabe

VIP Member
Just when you thought Kerry couldn’t be more stupid. I hope the kids want to grow up in her footsteps and finger fabrics and wear eye masks because she is going to be zero help with homework.
IMG_8093.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Bizziebody

VIP Member
I’m guessing it was gifted. She’s tagged it all in the first few stories, but left it off when she was bitching about it being expensive and saying take your own food.

The irony of posting a random baby and then on the following stories, covering up your own children? (Except Lox, who doesn’t even deserve to be in a censored photo 🙃)
View attachment 2984840
Who eats that much pop corn, teach your kids to share one bucket.

BeachBaby

VIP Member
God she talks so much shit. I thought your kids were the tallest everrrrrr? Don’t you size up everything because they’re giants? Those rails on Barneys bed look ridiculous, did you get them from your local bowling alley?View attachment 2916370
Come tell me what size bed you have for your kids and I’ll tell you why you’re wrong and to eat a bag of dicks. View attachment 2916372
Those beds look so cheap and ugly. Like what you'd buy if you needed something in a hurry, were low on cash and it was all they had in stock.

beigebabe

VIP Member
She is also so green cos she has enough ornaments to decorate her kids trees and there will be enough for her kids kids! Hahaha I am laughing so loud to myself at any thought they she has she is green living!
---
She isn’t even using socks bed so green🤔
Maybe his bed went with him to his luxurious new life.

• Haha

beigebabe

VIP Member
What a waste of space having that area between the bathroom and walk in robe. And the towel rails on the carpet area 🤢
---
IMG_8915.png

• Haha
  • Wow

pokerface79

VIP Member
That green must look so beautiful when viewing it from the pink tiled laundry. WT ACTUAL F IS THIS MONSTROSITY.

Kez was bang on the money when she said she wasn’t sure what her style was anymore.

BeachBaby

VIP Member
I have a friend who lives very close to her and her pics are amazing. I also have a friend in Tasmania who got great pics as well 👌🏻
I got some great photos. I am in the same vicinity as her but closer to the beach than the bush so a bit more populated. The darkness where she is would be perfect.

• Heart