Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's why i Don't support small business, all those years we've been lied to about things being made, yet 98% just drop shipped form aliexpress, Alibaba, wish shien..i rather just buy straight from source they pay some mark-up lol
Stop I remember yearsssss ago I got a romper from Gretty rose the label then saw it on wish for like $40 less I was so Fckn dirty
I learnt then and there very quickly where a lot of influencers get their cheap tit clothes from 😆

Reactions: 5
Stop I remember yearsssss ago I got a romper from Gretty rose the label then saw it on wish for like $40 less I was so Fckn dirty
I learnt then and there very quickly where a lot of influencers get their cheap tit clothes from 😆
Yep her clothes were supposed to be designed and handmade but then she just went down the drop ship route because it was easier, less expensive and could make max profit.. big brand have even been called out for this, some people have even spotted shien stuff in city beach but for a massive mark up.. i just can't get behind it anymore..

Reactions: 2
Yep her clothes were supposed to be designed and handmade but then she just went down the drop ship route because it was easier, less expensive and could make max profit.. big brand have even been called out for this, some people have even spotted shien stuff in city beach but for a massive mark up.. i just can't get behind it anymore..
I saw a SHEIN dress at sportsgirl last summer. Gobsmacked!

• Wow
Kerry, punctuation is everything, sorry, errryyyything.

Also, no one asks about this bleeping box full of trucks. I wish I got a dollar every time you posted it, I’d be a fkn millionaire.
IMG_8687.png
IMG_8688.png

Should have just left Barney in his cot coz those bed rails look ick, cheap & nasty.

Reactions: 6
Looks like what I brought up last Saturday night after I got home from a 90’a music festival with girlfriends. Definitely spew weather. Ohhhhh my bad, she said stew. Silly me.
IMG_8699.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i dont understand why they have to “reno” so many rooms/paint the house when theh just built it/moved it ! 🫠

Reactions: 20
They literally built the house a couple of years ago. Why on earth do they need to paint already?

Reactions: 9
Even when it was first built & being painted she carried on about the ‘white’ paint colour & how they chose it, now each room they paint is in dark ugly tones.

Reactions: 9
Why are her kids walls covered in marks though? My kids rooms have never looked like that.
IMG_8700.png

Reactions: 4
This 🤡gets more boring by the day. No one needs to see your sptew, kids room, yard, toilet or bland & boring bbbbbbenny.

Reactions: 7