Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This must be the first show these kids have ever been to! I don’t remember her taking them anywhere but babyroad and the zoo before. Poor Sass is probably too old for it.. poor uncultured kids have probably never been to the theatre or a museum

Reactions: 4
This must be the first show these kids have ever been to! I don’t remember her taking them anywhere but babyroad and the zoo before. Poor Sass is probably too old for it.. poor uncultured kids have probably never been to the theatre or a museum
Did they go to The Wiggles?

Kyree seemed quite overwhelmed. Rules to follow, overpriced food and drinks.

Is Kyree not wearing a seat belt? It looks like Ben is driving to me, the car isn't parked. Going by the cars in the background.

Screen_Recording_20240608_173217_Instagram_exported_2800~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20240608_173217_Instagram_exported_10098~2.jpg

Reactions: 2
“Just go to Kmart and buy the cheap tit” followed up with “support small businesses”
Well which is it Kerry

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The way that baby is looking at No Bballs on her last story, hilarious. Obviously she doesn’t see what Kerry bangs on about either 🤢

Reactions: 1
Those ears are resold from Temu/Ali :rolleyes:
That business is a fraud! On it states they are all ‘hand made’ Fck offff they are! Hand made in China by Temu/ali/wish

Those ears are expensive!
I got all mine from ali for less than $4 each 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That business is a fraud! On it states they are all ‘hand made’ Fck offff they are! Hand made in China by Temu/ali/wish

If they were really made by hand surely they’d be worth more than $10.
I’m sure Kerry did her ‘research’ though.

The irony - spends hundreds / thousands on entertaining herself at Taylor swift but when it comes to the kids and supporting that show - don’t buy the water, don’t buy the popcorn, don’t buy any ears… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The irony - spends hundreds / thousands on entertaining herself at Taylor swift but when it comes to the kids and supporting that show - don’t buy the water, don’t buy the popcorn, don’t buy any ears… 😂
Can you put a price on self care for the bizziest mum everrrrr!

I’m guessing it was gifted. She’s tagged it all in the first few stories, but left it off when she was bitching about it being expensive and saying take your own food.

The irony of posting a random baby and then on the following stories, covering up your own children? (Except Lox, who doesn’t even deserve to be in a censored photo 🙃)
IMG_5895.png

Seriously though. How can I report that headband business? I’m all for people making money and if she wants to resell Temu headbands that’s fine but it’s false advertising her saying they are hand made…. Yeah hand made in china in the Temu factory

Reactions: 8
I’m guessing it was gifted. She’s tagged it all in the first few stories, but left it off when she was bitching about it being expensive and saying take your own food.

The irony of posting a random baby and then on the following stories, covering up your own children? (Except Lox, who doesn’t even deserve to be in a censored photo 🙃)
View attachment 2984840
Who eats that much pop corn, teach your kids to share one bucket.

Reactions: 6

That's why i Don't support small business, all those years we've been lied to about things being made, yet 98% just drop shipped form aliexpress, Alibaba, wish shien..i rather just buy straight from source they pay some mark-up lol

Reactions: 7