Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because you’re sharing everything about the war that’s going on, doesn’t make you a better person Kyree. Everyone told you that having a dog was hard yet you told everyone to duck off with their opinions then you got rid of your dog because it was too hard but refuse to admit that you didn’t listen to everyone then got another dog straight after. You are a tit person. A dog is family, you can’t just give them away like they are nothing. Be a better person by owning up to your mistakes 👏🏼👏🏼 and I hope you don’t give away Penny when she gets too hard!

Reactions: 14
The posting about what’s going on in Gaza and the links to buy her books, buy her cards, look at my garden, I’m so grateful make me think less of her. I’d like her to STFU about all of it.

Yes I'd like her to STFU and get on with life. She's irrelevant, nothing about her life inspires me or anyone else I'm sure. Find another hobby Kerry.

Reactions: 9
Genuine question - is there something “wrong”’with her middle child? Why is he never ever shown??
I think he's fine, his mother just has some sort of weird aversion to him. Check out granny moo's page; there's a video of him and Alaska on there all excited in her caravan and I swear it's the first time I've seen him natural and chatting and not used as a prop. Made me happy he gets attention from his grandmother, poor little boy.

I think he's fine, his mother just has some sort of weird aversion to him. Check out granny moo's page; there's a video of him and Alaska on there all excited in her caravan and I swear it's the first time I've seen him natural and chatting and not used as a prop. Made me happy he gets attention from his grandmother, poor little boy.
I just watched that video. How's Alaska's comments "how did you play for this?" Wtf??? What grandchild asks their grandmother that?
---
Kyree should be lucky to have beautiful birds in her garden.
They were there first, along with the rabbits.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I just watched that video. How's Alaska's comments "how did you play for this?" Wtf??? What grandchild asks their grandmother that?
---

Yep beachbaby that comment from Alaska floored me too, what a brat that kid comes across as.

Reactions: 4
wowsers Golden Child President Laxa Luxe really comes across as bewdoofool koind an impordant in that video!!!
talk about drinking the Kool Aid!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The music playing over the top of the slow pan of the room featuring the beautifully aesthetic cheapo fold out table. Such a style queen Kerry.
Three brats need so many pens & pencils? Have they never been taught to share? …..Don’t answer that, I can guess already.

Reactions: 10
That craft station is ridiculous. But as usual, only Kerry’s kids are into craft and writing letters. By letters do you mean the alphabet? I doubt any of them can write.
That caravan video confirmed my thoughts on Alaska, absolute little b, what a super brat. Not that I could understand most of what she was saying, such a genius.

Reactions: 8
---

I hope the answer was

“With your mother’s inheritance”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why aren’t they interested in playing in the not a tree house, is it because it is so jam packed with Koiree’s treasures from the tip, I mean thrifted magical, enchanting, buttery soft crap?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why aren’t they interested in playing in the not a tree house, is it because it is so jam packed with Koiree’s treasures from the tip, I mean thrifted magical, enchanting, buttery soft crap?
It's been raining on and off for a few days. It's probably damp and cold in there.

Reactions: 4
I hope the answer was

“With your mother’s inheritance”
She's probably not accustomed to people going to WORK and earning a WAGE and being able to buy things with money, and not getting everything delivered to their porch by the postie having been gifted to them.

That comment floored me... what an interesting insight into their life! those poor kids.

Reactions: 5
I just saw that clip.

I don't understand how a kid can ask such a question? Alaska should have been pulled up on that.

Reactions: 8