Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few years back when I followed Kyree it took me awhile to figured out her eldest was a girl… I thought for so long she was a boy 🫣
yes! Ok you have just reminded me why Koi blocked me. Years ago there was some post about her and someone commented on the “mute boy” referring to Alaska and I liked it and was then blocked. So you aren’t the only one!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone remember when loxley was a baby he genuinely looked like the Michelin Man he had rolls of fat on his arms & legs & looked like a sumo wrestler. It didn’t look normal at all. He seems to have grown out of that but I suspect there’s something not quite right about him that she’s trying to hide.

Reactions: 3
Her political posting seems so disingenuine and and I know for a fact she is not that smart to know anything about it. She just seems to be trying to put the effort into that to get people to forget about all her wrong doings. Then shows photos of her holding her children but will post ads to grift stuff or brag about her life. She is one big embarrassment

Reactions: 14
Kyree’s conflict content is all for deflection. She needs to make sure she can’t be criticised for ignoring Palestine before she posts her new puppy

Reactions: 7
Kerry ever thought your kids aren’t capable of sitting through a movie because you aren’t either? You’re on your phone, filming it for Instagram, what do you expect from them? You’re the example. Dumb dumb.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
As ever she seems very robotic in her posting re Palestine. She's only doing it to save face, especially after socks-gate. She doesn't have a genuine bone in her body.

She's just posting so she can say:

"I did my part, I watched some reels, vomited, asked someone to compose a list then shared it ✅ ticked that of my list, now back to my love of all things 90's, my perfect dog and stroking my dead hydrangeas"

Perfect perfect perfect

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

As ever she seems very robotic in her posting re Palestine. She's only doing it to save face, especially after socks-gate. She doesn't have a genuine bone in her body.

She's just posting so she can say:

"I did my part, I watched some reels, vomited, asked someone to compose a list then shared it ✅ ticked that of my list, now back to my love of all things 90's, my perfect dog and stroking my dead hydrangeas"

Perfect perfect perfect

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
As if she vomited. She makes me want to spew with her non stop bragging.🤢

Reactions: 5
I don’t believe she vomited, but I do believe she’s so sheltered and insular and avoids anything that could give her a funny tummy, that she would have been genuinely shocked by this once she opened her eyes.

I don’t believe she vomited, but I do believe she’s so sheltered and insular and avoids anything that could give her a funny tummy, that she would have been genuinely shocked by this once she opened her eyes.
Shocked , yes but she would’ve had to have been actively avoiding/ ignoring this heinous news on ALL platforms for an eon now. I don’t believe for a second she’s only just woken up and decided to tune in. :(
---
It’s the *be grateful for the small things* then ERRRRRYONE I NEED VALIDATION FOR MY BEWDIFUL BOOKS AND GRASS. OHMYGAWD WHO’S DOG IS THIS?

Please kindly piss off kerry.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I surprised she’s leant in to advocating to stop a genocide to hard launch her latest designer pup? Revolting. Get a grip, Kerry.

Reactions: 10
Ploise sign all the petitions oi have listed for ya, then buy my silly books, oi will # kindly gift ya some affirmation cards too coz ok am so koind, bewdaful & magical. Thank youse.

• Haha