Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that Ky’s bathroom or the public toilet at Westfield Carousel?

It’s bad. I get that the tap is centred to the sink, but it looks off balance and lopsided with the mixer on the side. Gold, white and silver hardware all in one picture. Enchanting.
She thinks she's an interior designer but lacks attention to detail and finesse. The off centred tap plate annoys me too! And the hardware not matching is a huge mistake for someone who has done 3 builds.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If her kids are as bratty as she says why would you leave a spray can of glen 20 on top of the toilet cistern?

Reactions: 4
This is disgusting. Who in the hell does a room makeover in a year old house that they designed and built themselves? Am I out of the loop and has this become normal? Last week, let's just post about the war raging overseas because it's trending and everyone else is posting about it, and keep linking All 👏 Of 👏 The 👏 Sites for the peasants to donate to, and then in the meantime, now that I've posted The Links, I can move on and tease about a toilet makeover. Because everyone needs a toilet makeover tease in their lives... This lizard is disgusting.

Reactions: 17
What are you saying Kerry Ky? You’re a chain smoker and it’s the real reason you, I mean fugband repaints every other week?
IMG_8985.png

Why on earth would a kids toilet need a make over? I thought this house was fairly new? What a wasteful bleep, so out of touch with the majority of society who are feeling the pinch & trying to save money where they can.

Reactions: 10
I imagine it’s just going to be a new hand towel, something framed on the wall, and the pee-soaked wooden step stool replacing the plastic one.
or if she’s really gone ✨ wild✨, it may have been repainted like the rest of the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d hope by your third build you got it all perfect. Lol 😂
Most people would have it perfect first build.
She’s really thick isn’t she?

Reactions: 6
Benny you missed a spot, best put a Babar picture in a frame but make sure it’s half on the gyprock and half on the tiles 👌🏻
IMG_8993.jpeg
IMG_8999.jpeg

Why is that window fixed, surely they’d get a nice breeze in there 🤪
IMG_8994.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is with those pictures like that?! She has lost the plot
Didn’t she once claim to have OCD, she wouldn’t understand the meaning of the condition though. That would drive me nuts along with the stench of urine on that dodgy step.
Love your passive aggressive gripe Ky, remember you said it was a custom build? Another pile of bullshit. I live in my second build. No renovations or alterations, hell we haven’t even painted a single thing inside, our home is 8 years old and an actual custom build.

Reactions: 9
What‘s with the crap pictures, pin up the alphabet or the times table on the back of the dunny door, something that might teach your obviously feral brats something.
Gastro Green paint is a great choice Koi.🫶🏼

Reactions: 4
That green must look so beautiful when viewing it from the pink tiled laundry. WT ACTUAL F IS THIS MONSTROSITY.

Kez was bang on the money when she said she wasn’t sure what her style was anymore.

Reactions: 5