Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyree wouldn’t have posted the emails if it wasn’t for Lauren bagging out the influencers who have only posted for head pats. I feel like Lauren still thinks Kyree is doing it for head pats 😂😂

Reactions: 9
I bet she thinks this is because she shared the petition. I mean girl can sell out dumpsters at Bunnings she’s that popular and influential.
IMG_8502.png

I could be wrong, and happy yo be, but she needs so much validation, I reckon she’s checking those numbers to capture the adoration and head pats she’s missing from sharing Penny.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Genuine question - is there something “wrong”’with her middle child? Why is he never ever shown??
Define “wrong”? If by “wrong” you mean “not the perfect Insta worthy kid Kyree wanted”, then yes. Generally speaking, she just doesn’t like him as much as the other two 🤷🏻‍♀️. Alaska is a girl (=🤑) and for whatever reason she thinks the youngest is magical and blonde and tanned, despite the fact that he’s a dead ringer for the middle child.

Reactions: 16
Lox looks identical to baby photos of the wayward brother which is clearly no reason to dislike that poor sweet boy but perhaps subconsciously yes to her there is something “wrong” with him for this association.

Reactions: 4
Love how Kyree buys products with images from children’s literature eg Peter rabbit, Babar and Shirley barber etc…but she never actually reads them a book…of course they have no appreciation for Mary Poppins, they’re used to the instant gratification of an iPad!

Reactions: 10
I’ve been wondering if Loxley has a neurodivergence. Might help explain some of the behaviours she sometimes reports, like the “big emotions” and the not wanting to participate in photos and videos. I mean good in her that she doesn’t actually force him in the photos and videos, hopefully it’s because if his needs and not her shame. It does make the loxely book even more heinous though.

Reactions: 12
Her boys look EXACTLY the same... let's be honest none of her kids are cute, the whole family is fugly plain and drab as duck - prettiest one now is the dog!

Reactions: 15
Of course the magical enchanting eldest, red-headed girl child likes the movie….. even though yesterday she was one of the three that were yawning and talking about the olden days

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Of course the magical enchanting eldest, red-headed girl child likes the movie….. even though yesterday she was one of the three that were yawning and talking about the olden days
A few years back when I followed Kyree it took me awhile to figured out her eldest was a girl… I thought for so long she was a boy 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 8