Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Kerry, sobbing over a generic poem printed off the internet and shoved in all the bags at daycare. I’d be sobbing over that view from her bed 🤢 I might not live on land but my mountain views from bed are sublime. Much better than my neighbours shed, pool or caravan.
IMG_8180.png
IMG_8179.png

---
Patron Saint Alaska 🤪
Happy Mother’s Day fellow Tattlers, hope you’re all having a lovely day 💖💐
IMG_8184.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She would have had amazing views of the aurora last night from her place. But I dare say she doesn't even know about it.

Reactions: 9
She would have had amazing views of the aurora last night from her place. But I dare say she doesn't even know about it.
I have a friend who lives very close to her and her pics are amazing. I also have a friend in Tasmania who got great pics as well 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have a friend who lives very close to her and her pics are amazing. I also have a friend in Tasmania who got great pics as well 👌🏻
I got some great photos. I am in the same vicinity as her but closer to the beach than the bush so a bit more populated. The darkness where she is would be perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Poor Kerry, sobbing over a generic poem printed off the internet and shoved in all the bags at daycare. I’d be sobbing over that view from her bed 🤢 I might not live on land but my mountain views from bed are sublime. Much better than my neighbours shed, pool or caravan. View attachment 2930157View attachment 2930158
---
Patron Saint Alaska 🤪
Happy Mother’s Day fellow Tattlers, hope you’re all having a lovely day 💖💐View attachment 2930192
Not even trying to hide the dog basket now lol

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The 100% confirmation no one needed.
D0D13D53-41E5-479B-A946-51D5C822D3BE.png
A36B6AFC-F180-4499-91AD-C38836B46C49.jpeg

---
It’s petty, but I’m glad all the pressure and heat got to her and she had to admit to ditching Socks. Then the negative reaction has been so strong, that I don’t think she’s brave enough to hard launch Penny. No cute puppy Insta content. What a shame for her.

Reactions: 20
The 100% confirmation no one needed.
View attachment 2930293View attachment 2930292
---
It’s petty, but I’m glad all the pressure and heat got to her and she had to admit to ditching Socks. Then the negative reaction has been so strong, that I don’t think she’s brave enough to hard launch Penny. No cute puppy Insta content. What a shame for her.
All the Tattlers knew it. She can’t hide a single thing. Putrid woman.

Reactions: 16
No hard launch of penny today, so we can confidently say there'll be no announcement of the dog for the foreseeable future, she knows what she did and doing is wrong.. I'd say she just won't saying anything so if something goes wrong she can just get rid of the dog and hopefully she won't have to address anything.. sharing your life online comes at a cost and she has finally learnt that the hard way.. since this whole debacle she's definitely posted a lot less.

Reactions: 18