Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope that post of hers along with proof of the new dog makes it back to Outspoken Facebook group, out the witch.

Reactions: 8
What’s the time line then? When did she adopt Socks? She’s saying they ditched him in January (Merry Christmas kids!). Penny arrived in April. So much thought. So much research. That’s not very long for all the alleged time they spent on training Socks or finding solutions.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
👋🏼 hey kerry
Omg raging kyree is my absolute fave! Get the🍿 out ...shits getting good 😂😂
If you weren't such a cunty faced smug witch we wouldn't have anything to talk about....and yet here we are.

• Haha
Kyree threads have been around for years, it’s crazy that the socks content is what has sent her over the edge. People have said worse about her imo and posting about gossiping online is not a good idea Kyree people will come looking for what you’re talking about. So many people have found tattle because an influencer had a rant lol

Reactions: 13
Oh this nasty scrawny faced mole definitely reads here. Telling us we need to mind our own business and get a hobby. No Kyrioeee we are not discussing other women online - only you in particular , we have plenty to keep us occupied but you choose to have your page public, sell your absolute crap landfill that serves no fucken purpose, receive multiple gifts & make money from your sheep.
So if you can’t handle opinions or criticism demonetise & go private you miserable cow.
Since you mentioned your brats in your deranged rant I’m quite sure they’ll end up just like their miserable mother - anxious & nervy.
We all know Sox has been gone for months. Let us see your new wee toy (puppy)

Reactions: 15
Kerry, if you don’t want opinions on your life, get a proper job and stop using your family for CoNtEnT. You can’t pick and choose when you want to engage with your ‘community’.
Plenty of ‘influencers’ don’t get the attention you do. Why is that? I’ll tell you. It’s because they aren’t smug and self righteous like you are. Get over yourself.

Reactions: 14
F off koi & keep on going. I hope your brats learn at their school that it’s not nice to brag coz they sure won’t learn it from you.

Reactions: 9
So four months in and four months out for socks? Kept him long enough to get those *perfect* Christmas photos and then out the door by new year? Nice.

while Kez is feeling all high and mighty up there on her pedestal- can we remind her about her EWWWWWW GROSS and HOW DO PEOPLE LIVE LIKE THIS? remarks at cleaning videos? There’s real people behind those too Kerry, so you’re not a saint.

This is a real influencer conundrum. Your audience is your bread and butter because you’ve made your business their business. I think in the name of damage control, time for a little break from the socials mate… maybe go back to that whole “I only post twice a week” or whatever line it was that you lived by.

Reactions: 21
Live more green says the person who had 2 dogs flown to her and has replaced everything in her house 5 times over except poor lox who we know she would give away in a second if she could!

Reactions: 20
Kerry I do mind my own business and I have a life. But thanks for your suggestions.

You’re a salesman mate, nothing more nothing less, even your kids are for sale. So while you expect us to buy your tit and pay your bills of course we are going to have opinions. I don’t want peoples opinions on my life and business so I keep my social media private, went to uni and got a real job.

You act as though you’re a saint, you’re not, you mock people who don’t keep impeccable homes daily, you’re rude to followers who don’t blow smoke up your bony arse, hell you even hate one of your own children. I’m sure you and your fellow fake arse influenza friends have secret groups where you gossip about others. It’s been mentioned years ago on Gomi that these exist and that you have participated.

I am and will always judge you over socks gate. It was sneaky and underhanded, and shows your true character. Every thing is disposable to you, everything. You’ve owned more Hoovers, dry mops, beds, mattresses, couches, dining tables than my 80 year old mother.

You’re the most sad, pathetic, materialistic person I have ever come across. Shallow, vapid lizard woman.

I feel sad for your kids, what a sheltered world they live in, a mother who gets anxious getting her cards out of her wallet at the checkout. I guarantee my kids are far better adjusted than yours will ever be and at 15 and 17 they are more worldly and intelligent than you will ever be.

So take your Year 7 essay fold it up and shove it fair up your hole sideways.

Have a nice night 🖕🏻 I know I am, snuggling with my dog who almost destroyed me 5 years ago with puppy blues but a dog is for life, not four months.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
What’s the time line then? When did she adopt Socks? She’s saying they ditched him in January (Merry Christmas kids!). Penny arrived in April. So much thought. So much research. That’s not very long for all the alleged time they spent on training Socks or finding solutions.
Well he was seen in the advert for the fire pit on Feb 25th so unless that was filmed a month earlier then he hasn't been gone 4 months. Clearly she's just trying to make the gap between getting rid of socks and getting the new more aesthetically pleasing dog seem bigger than it is.

This isn’t Courtney Dow’s idea, but whatever. Courtney is an anti-vaxx nut job who spewed all sorts of misinformation during covid and supported her hair dresser for banning vaccinated customers because of vaccine leeching 🥴. Is Kyree about to become a boss babe, Doterra girlie? 😂

OH and ONE of your kids write (probably not all that well), this is years away from being possible for Lox, let alone Denny. Yet here you are with three books 🥴
IMG_4887.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She said her kids won’t grow up to gossip online but we’ll wait and see how they feel about their childhood being monetised when they’re grown up shall we