Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to admit this, but she did influence me to get them years ago. And I do actually use them everyday. I have one each for the kids, my eldest doesn’t need his so much anymore, but they’re great to pop in the school bag for any spare undies, shorts etc
They are great…but I have 2.
Ten? Always with the incessant buying.

Reactions: 4
She is such a boney arsed witch. When was the last time she had a proper feed.
She reminds me of a very nasty schoolteacher I had from a bygone era - harsh angular face and thin lips constantly pursed in anger. Joyless just like our favourite redneck.

Reactions: 10
Lap dog?? It’s a working breed 🥴

Temperament obviously varies quite a lot, but given how little time Kyree spent on this and that she’s gone for a random breeder in Mackay of all places, hadn’t met the puppy or the bloodline, there’s no way for Kyree to predict what she’s going to get.
SO true. So she’s picked penny purely on looks and availability. Pretty sure she did this six months ago and we all know how that worked out.

BUT IVE DONE MY RESEARCH GUYS…

Reactions: 9
Kyree has girlfriends 😂 that’s as funny as her “blow out”. I have girlfriends as well Kyree, on Wednesday we did a wine tasting tour for one of their birthdays, each of us took turns buying a bottle of wine from each winery, if they paid for my “blow out” I wouldn’t be bragging. I’d be embarrassed.
We will be consuming these wines on our next dinner date, we have ZERO plans to meet up at the hairdresser. JUST NOPE.
Get a life, not another puppy.

• Heart
Is the new dog cocker spaniel?

I bloody hope not.

I grew up with one.
Absolutely gorgeous dog but farrrrk he could scale a 2 metre high tin fence in 3 seconds…. Was a master of digging under the fence to

I remember our already high tinned fence back yard ended up looking like fort box purely to stop our escape artist spaniel 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dunno why her “ friends “ need to pay for her hair! It’s either gifted and now paid by them. She can bleeping afford to get her own hair done.

Reactions: 11
I can see them offering to pay since she brought them gifts and I highly doubt they brought anything for her because it’s weird (unless you prearranged a gift swap). I buy Mother’s Day presents for my single friends with young children, but not people with a partner. That’s their job to organise.

Reactions: 8
You know what I think this gormless twit knows she's fucked up and I think she knows the end of social media for her is in sight 🤞🏼
The little bubble she was living in has popped and people have seen her in a new light, the veil has been lifted and I for one am very happy about that. She was so cocky and needed to be taken down a peg or two. She just looks so lifeless and out of it more so lately. Just no personality. If she ain't flogging a hoover or bragging about what a great well prepared dog mom she is she's actually got nothing, no real content. The bed covers, eye mask and other contracts have been flogged to death....come on kyree, what you got next?? 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Ready and waiting 😁
Screenshot_20240511_135321_Instagram.jpg

So if her girlfriends “paid” for her blow out, why has she tagged the business non stop since? 🤔 when I’m shouted something I never post and tag the company…. Not how friendships work.

Also, hard to know what your natural hair actually looks like when you filter the duck out of your face.

Kerry c’mon mate, you don’t know the meaning of “doing all the things”.

For a person with no friends and three kids she sure makes a tit load of pizza scrolls.
IMG_8171.png

• Haha