Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably waiting for penny to get bigger so she can call her ‘adopted’ in her hard launch and seem legit. It’ll be ‘she’s older and her personality suited our family’.
We know you spent $4,000 on a backyard breeder and then had the puppy flown across the country, with no research and all based on her looks.

Reactions: 14
No hard launch of penny today, so we can confidently say there'll be no announcement of the dog for the foreseeable future, she knows what she did and doing is wrong.. I'd say she just won't saying anything so if something goes wrong she can just get rid of the dog and hopefully she won't have to address anything.. sharing your life online comes at a cost and she has finally learnt that the hard way.. since this whole debacle she's definitely posted a lot less.
probably still working on her written essay about how ‘overwhelmed’ and ‘anxious’ she’s been feeling about announcing penny while she settles in….

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe that in the whole of WA she couldn’t find a perfik dog to buy & twice put poor puppies through the unnecessary trauma of a long flight across the country. She is a selfish cow of a thing who likes to always get her own way.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
lol don’t attack us over your crappy decisions.
You ask everyone’s advice then respond like a bleep when they don’t agree with you or tell you it’s a bad idea.
You then lie about “adopting” because you think it makes you sound better when the truth is, your backyard bred insta dog was already in your home.
lying snake of a human and I’m glad my children won’t grow up like you instead they will grow up like me calling out people’s crappy behaviour and talk to people with more respect than you do, especially when those people are the ones lining your pockets

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You cannot have it both ways Kyree. You cannot used your 'community' to get brands to pay you to advertise things, and then get the shits because people talk about your life and the dodgy decisions you make.

Reactions: 38
Well at least she didn't tell us to go an eat a bag of dicks this time. If she was confident in her decisions she would be showing that inbred designer dog off surely. Does anyone else think she has an ED. Oh and FYI Kyroid - your middle kid hates you. It's reciprocal. So go eat a bag of dicks you lizard lipped limp haired pathetic excuse for a human.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
lol don’t attack us over your crappy decisions.
You ask everyone’s advice then respond like a bleep when they don’t agree with you or tell you it’s a bad idea.
You then lie about “adopting” because you think it makes you sound better when the truth is, your backyard bred insta dog was already in your home.
lying snake of a human and I’m glad my children won’t grow up like you instead they will grow up like me calling out people’s crappy behaviour and talk to people with more respect than you do, especially when those people are the ones lining your pockets
Next she will be doing a Sarah Kearns & telling the followers who literally pay her bills & wage that social media is a spectator sport 🤣

This dumb witch must forget that she has earned her living lying and fooling people to buy tit she promotes & relies on people engaging, what people say about her on the internet has zero to do with her, why is she reading here, no one is coming to her at all with any of what we speak about here, she chooses to seek out her thread time and time again.

She knows what she has done is wrong and she is trying to justify it, as if getting 2 dogs shipped over were family decisions, she’s done this all on her own.

Reactions: 16
Safe to assume the Penny hard launch is imminent then?

“We got rid of Socks four months ago! We put sooooo much thought into this new puppy!!”

Reactions: 13
Loooool she’s dying to post puppy spam and it’s killing her she hasn’t been able to. “What we choose to do has nothing to do with any of you” then make your account private. Take your life and family offline. You choose to share to make money, then people are going to have opinions on what you share publicly. Your little rant will not change that.

Reactions: 33