Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love to know why Peaches never got to join the Harvey clan, she had a very lucky escape anyway. Poor Socks, not so lucky.

Reactions: 8
Anyone listen to today’s Outspoken? They covered the soft launch of her new puppy.
I did just for that bit and it was interesting. One sister was starting to rip into kyree for it and the other (Kate I think) was being all oh yes cocker spaniels are lap dogs. It ended quite quickly so I’m guessing they were disagreeing on it which is funny to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lap dog?? It’s a working breed 🥴

Temperament obviously varies quite a lot, but given how little time Kyree spent on this and that she’s gone for a random breeder in Mackay of all places, hadn’t met the puppy or the bloodline, there’s no way for Kyree to predict what she’s going to get.

Reactions: 13
I know she’s not the most problematic influencer but this dog business is the foulest thing I’ve seen in a long while. She’s a putrid human, I cannot stand her, what a waste of space. Buy a delorean and duck off back to the 90’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lap dog?? It’s a working breed 🥴

Temperament obviously varies quite a lot, but given how little time Kyree spent on this and that she’s gone for a random breeder in Mackay of all places, hadn’t met the puppy or the bloodline, there’s no way for Kyree to predict what she’s going to get.
Mackay has lots of cane & cattle farms surrounding it, she would have no idea where this dog really came from.

Reactions: 6
Just listening to it now.

One of them made a point that Kyree hasn't addressed the issues of what she mentioned in her statement about the fence. Which is a good point as any dog can get through the fence. It'll be interesting to know what the other neighbours do with theirs.

I just think Kyree doesn't have the mental capacity to look after a dog. Even if that was a calm quiet dog. The dog still needs to be taken care off.

Reactions: 15
She doesn’t have the patience to train a dog either. She needs to admit she isn’t a dog person I can’t see this playing out any different to the last time. Sorry Penny once you piss her off you will be gone like socks

• Sad
Wait…how did I get so old but Dr Katrina looks the exact same?!?!
She has aged well, such an amazing human. I’ve always had a soft spot for her being a fellow Border Collie owner.
Kyree looks like she’s about 55-60 I’m not even being mean, the haircut and way she dresses is bleeping putrid. She needs to buy a horse & cart, that’s the era she looks like she’s from.

• Haha
I can’t work out if I’m shocked or not. I’m not because she does this with everything, but seriously Kyree YOUR DOG?!? Then to replace him before his dog bed is even cold!?!? She must have started looking for a new puppy before they’d even ditched him. Show some bleeping remorse for your incredibly stupid and thoughtless decision making process.
This. She doesn’t care about what she put the dog through flying him across the country and having him get used to their home and family before shipping him off somewhere else. She doesn’t care that her kids probably got attached and then had to say goodbye. All she cared about was what other people would think/say and how that could affect how her Instagram cOmMuNiTy see her.

Reactions: 8
Damn this witch, I keep seeing ads for those and I’ve been tempted, but I won’t bother now.
I hate to admit this, but she did influence me to get them years ago. And I do actually use them everyday. I have one each for the kids, my eldest doesn’t need his so much anymore, but they’re great to pop in the school bag for any spare undies, shorts etc

Reactions: 1