Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to ask her, if she is such a TS fan would she had flown there and purchased tickets herself, paid for her own flight, hotel and ticket.

Also I may be wrong, but Ashleigh Jade only posted about how much of a TS fan she was once her tour was announced. Then before that it was all about Barbie when the movie came out. Just doesn’t seem like anyone is real anymore. Ashleigh jade was also gifted her hotel for her Eras Tour holiday too. And her clothes
---
The 2 stories from Kyree that threw me hahah

- “GUYS ON CHIEFS”
- thinking that’s Travis hahaha

Just proves she has NO IDEA.
Ashleigh has definitely always been a swiftie, she's talked about taylor in the past.
she's probably the only influncers that would actually know all her songs, the rest definitely wouldn't purchase their own ticket and pay for accommodation.. it's so fkd these brands buying these tickets and giving them out to people who probably never listened to one taylor swift songs.

Reactions: 3
Kyree is the 👸of the passive aggressive mean girls.
@beigebabe I hope you and your girls have the best night ever at the concert tonight.💕

• Heart
Reactions: 5
GUYS. WE HAVE MORE STUFF FOR THE OUTDOOR AREA. BRING YOUR OWN SNACKS BECAUSE KERRY’S CHEESEBOARD IS AS INTERESTING AS HER PERSONALITY.
Perfect! Check the fire bans first Kyree.

The neighbours will love a fire pit, the smoke blowing over the commune.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would be worried with the kids & those stupid marshmallow forks. Looked like Denver Rubble was already try to spear his eyeball while super mum was busy filming.
#collab, does that mean the same as #gifted?

Reactions: 8
I would be worried with the kids & those stupid marshmallow forks. Looked like Denver Rubble was already try to spear his eyeball while super mum was busy filming.
#collab, does that mean the same as #gifted?
They collaborated on the reel, meaning koi told them what she wanted and they said here, take our products. So yeah, I’d say same same.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I don’t see what the appeal is for shoving a wad of molten sugar into my gob.
But gotta make those mEmOrIeS hey.

thought the fake fire under the TV was for getting all snuggly, toastie & warm. Anything for free.

Reactions: 5
Ok I posted from my finsta asking if she would have gone to Tay Tay if not kindly gifted and if she tried to buy tickets initially. I think I framed it in such a way that it didn’t sound like I trolled and I said I loved the hours of footage but it looks like my comment was deleted?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Kyree is the 👸of the passive aggressive mean girls.
@beigebabe I hope you and your girls have the best night ever at the concert tonight.💕
Thank you, we absolutely did. We were next to a famous Tik tokker and I ended up on her stories, much to the embarrassment of my daughter, my aim was to embarrass them at least once and I succeeded 😆
Taylor Swift was fabulous, I have no words and went with no expectations 👌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes I mean that’s a great photo but barely looks like a photo. Like ignoring that we know what Kyree looks like, that looks so heavily photoshopped.

But to be fair, the MUA did a great job and I’ve rarely seen Kyree look better. But her haggard face is hardly a good look for the gram.

Reactions: 11
She’s so awkward. The plonk on the table, the random fiddle with the leaves, the accidental eye contact with the camera. Scrap it and start again.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok suckeeers buy one of these cosy, toastie fire pits I was #gifted for free but we Jethro will be building a better proper one soon.

Her shorts are so fugly, what’s with the saggy crotch on them, she looks like a toddler getting around in a pee filled nappy.🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.