Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress is gorgeousā€¦surely itā€™s not coven and co though? The girls who had to wear the sparkly pillow case donā€™t look thrilled šŸ˜‚ i do think she ruined the look by putting tacky hair clips in though.

Hope the hail gods deliver some KaRmA to all the influencers there tonight

Reactions: 11
Bugger me dead, she looks great! Good job kyree, mua and hairdresser! Respect!šŸ™Œ

Reactions: 8
She totally ruined the blue sparkly dress for the others by wearing it to lunch yesterday. Kind of stole their look. What a waste at a lunch.

Reactions: 7
She stood out yesterday wearing the sparkles while everyone else was in floaty boho dresses. I guess she had to wear it somewhere and she usually only goes as far as the corner of her kitchen with the magical light.

I bet she was the only person at that venue praying it would be cancelled.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she will now realise she actually can look great! I remember I used to think she was quite pretty with nice features until she aged about a thousand years and dressed like a grandma. Girl has a great figure and should try and look youthful while she is still actually young.

It's noice/ diffrent/ unewesewel to see her looking nice tonight. The other ladies definitely styled the sack dress 100 times better than her. It's amazing what a cinched waist can do.

Reactions: 9
Obviously got a MUA (I hope she paid not grifted). That make up makes her look so much younger than mid 60ā€™s Kerry from the Busso block!

The make up is going to look spectacular af running off her face after she gets rained on, love that for herā€¦.& her grifting mates. Karma can be a witch.
Nice dress, be able to just throw it on for the school run when she goes home to the barn.

I assume sheā€™s trying to say it didnā€™t rain during Taylorā€™s set?

Sheā€™s so oblivious to everything outside her bubble and always pushes a perfect narrative. There was a massive storm and the stadium was evacuated. Taylorā€™s support act was cancelled and there was a very real chance the whole thing was going to be called off, but sure, it ā€œdidnā€™t rainā€. It pelted down for almost an hour. If she didnā€™t get wet, she was incredibly privileged. They also hurried everyone home because the weather was about to turn again.
082E54B2-F5D6-4294-B594-15C913E2592C.jpeg

• Wow
I assume sheā€™s trying to say it didnā€™t rain during Taylorā€™s set?

Sheā€™s so oblivious to everything outside her bubble and always pushes a perfect narrative. There was a massive storm and the stadium was evacuated. Taylorā€™s support act was cancelled and there was a very real chance the whole thing was going to be called off, but sure, it ā€œdidnā€™t rainā€. It pelted down for almost an hour. If she didnā€™t get wet, she was incredibly privileged. They also hurried everyone home because the weather was about to turn again.
View attachment 2775984
Ok Kyree donā€™t bother with ya two hrs of footage, save it for ya family.

Reactions: 10
Looks like they had floor seats. Quite good seats. No disclosure that they didn't pay for them.

Kyree didn't even wear Coven to the concert her dress was from ASOS.

Screen_Recording_20240224_041428_Instagram_exported_12~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20240224_041428_Instagram_exported_198929~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20240224_040738_Instagram_exported_42173~2.jpg

Reactions: 3
It might not have rained during the show but it absolutely did rain (it wasnā€™t delayed for no reason), I have friends who went and they looked wet while waiting for the show to start, sheltering under cover. But #magical
---
Kerry, please donā€™t show the entire concert, some of your followers and haters are going, you stupid ignorant lizard.

Reactions: 9
I wonder how she and Hannah got away with wearing other brands to the show but the other three had to wear those ugly, cheap looking Coven & Co dresses?
Cat is a stylist and Davina is hot, but they couldnā€™t even make those dresses look good.

Kyree looked the best of the lot BY FAR.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.