Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asks for mua recommendation & gets it from the former bestie Sherise. Truly magical.🤨
The whole thing might have been even more magical if you actually put your hand into your own pocket & paid for your hotel & concert experience.
FFS learn a new model pose that one leg up look is beyond old, now y’all hurry on home to ya kin folk & STFU.

Reactions: 10
Asks for mua recommendation & gets it from the former bestie Sherise. Truly magical.🤨
The whole thing might have been even more magical if you actually put your hand into your own pocket & paid for your hotel & concert experience.
FFS learn a new model pose that one leg up look is beyond old, now y’all hurry on home to ya kin folk & STFU.
I wonder who she misses the most? The gawjuz husband, koind impordant Alaska, spookeee Denver or her magical kitchen corner. Won’t be least loved Loxley.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I must be old or not a true swifty because I wasn’t feeling her outfit. 🫣 It was great that she sought pro help though and her makeup was 👌 and she looked to fit in with her group.

I also felt a little sad for her this morning when she choked up talking about how she tried to FaceTime the kids. If this was something super special to her (as an apparent closet Tswizzle fan) it would’ve been nice to share it with Bben or kids instead of a bunch of somewhat fakeish influencer friends. But I guess that’s the drawback of a grifted life…
---
Alllsssssoooooo. She knows she didn’t need to film it right? Many saw actual recorded concert at the cinema last year? Could’ve just enjoyed being in the moment Kerry!

Attachments

Last edited:
I also felt a little sad for her this morning when she choked up talking about how she tried to FaceTime the kids.
---
As soon as she said she FaceTimed Alaska and Denny was in the corner and got all teary I was like ‘no, witch, no’. That poor middle child didn’t even get a mention.
She looked so out of her depth in all the group reels and photos. 2hrs of footage would have been her go-to so she didn’t have to interact, dance or sing. There is literally a full length movie for people to watch. No one is relying on you to film it for them. Complete waste of a ticket.

Reactions: 17
I wonder who she misses the most? The gawjuz husband, koind impordant Alaska, spookeee Denver or her magical kitchen corner. Won’t be least loved Loxley.
No mention of mutt Socks sounds about right too Ahahha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As soon as she said she FaceTimed Alaska and Denny was in the corner and got all teary I was like ‘no, witch, no’. That poor middle child didn’t even get a mention.
She looked so out of her depth in all the group reels and photos. 2hrs of footage would have been her go-to so she didn’t have to interact, dance or sing. There is literally a full length movie for people to watch. No one is relying on you to film it for them. Complete waste of a ticket.
Me too, I don’t believe her, she makes a living out of being dishonest. No mention of her entire trip being paid for. She’s so shady and I don’t think she likes being a mum but it provides a reasonable excuse to not have to get a job.
---
duck. Off.
She has no grasp on reality does she?! Everyone doted on each other 🙄
Enough with influencers fake crying. Just stop. Is it their ND era? They’re all fully embracing the “trend”. I mean no disrespect to anyone who genuinely is ND it’s the muppets who crave attention.
IMG_6945.png
IMG_6944.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
duck off kyree, get a grip. Also you didn't need to film the whole bloody thing, it's all on camera - it's called the Eras tour.....it was on at the movies and *cough cough* some might have it downloaded 😂

duck off kyree, get a grip. Also you didn't need to film the whole bloody thing, it's all on camera - it's called the Eras tour.....it was on at the movies and *cough cough* some might have it downloaded 😂
I agree! I just wouldn't bother and enjoy the concert.

I feel like I've seen so much of the concert, through people's streams etc. I don't even need to watch the movie or when it's on Disney+.

Screen_Recording_20240224_075719_Instagram_exported_84011~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Would you have even gone if you had to fork out your own money, NO. Get a grip & grow up Sou spoilt brat.

Reactions: 13
I wasn’t a fan of the dress. I also think she needs to stand up and put her shoulders back. Does she have scoliosis?

Reactions: 11
Just caught up on the Aussie influencer thread. I didn’t realise that none of those girls were Coven and Co!!? You don’t see them at all?! Really does feel like forking out a heap of money so some influencers will be friends with you.

Reactions: 9
Actually a very good question of a tattler up above - would Kerry have secured tickets, flown to the other side of the country, booked accommodation etc if she had to do it on her own dime and of her own accord?

I don’t think she would’ve.

Reactions: 16
Filtered photo versus less filtered photo. Makeup artist has done a bloody good job, she is almost unrecognisable. The video of all 5 in robes, the one that goes third looks so unimpressed when kyree goes first 😂 hilarious.
IMG_4828.png
IMG_4829.png

Reactions: 3
Actually a very good question of a tattler up above - would Kerry have secured tickets, flown to the other side of the country, booked accommodation etc if she had to do it on her own dime and of her own accord?

I don’t think she would’ve.
She definitely wouldn’t have, we were fortunate we used points to fly and our family live in Sydney but it still cost quite a few thousand.
---
Filtered photo versus less filtered photo. Makeup artist has done a bloody good job, she is almost unrecognisable. The video of all 5 in robes, the one that goes third looks so unimpressed when kyree goes first 😂 hilarious.
View attachment 2776707View attachment 2776708
Her teeth weird me out 🤢

Reactions: 3
The dress reel.. she can not get out of there fast enough. The others go up the the camera and have a dance, she sprints out of there then stands awkwardly by herself while the others all go the other side of the room and interact with each other.

Imagine if you will, being a young dude, going out one night and picking up this gorgeous young thing ( see exhibit a)
20240224_100205.jpg

You go home with her, have a torrid night of hot sex and think she might be the one. Then you wake up the next morning to this ( see exhibit B).
20240224_100219.jpg

I guess it's chew your arm of time.
---
The dress reel.. she can not get out of there fast enough. The others go up the the camera and have a dance, she sprints out of there then stands awkwardly by herself while the others all go the other side of the room and interact with each other.
All the others are wearing the same robe, only hers is different.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just caught up on the Aussie influencer thread. I didn’t realise that none of those girls were Coven and Co!!? You don’t see them at all?! Really does feel like forking out a heap of money so some influencers will be friends with you.
Is that Sian in the background? I don’t know what she looks like so have no idea. I wonder if they realised the mirror reflections.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Ok Kyree don’t bother with ya two hrs of footage, save it for ya family.
Aww i really enjoyed watching it 😂 I've seen the concert from so many different angles and perspectives it's truely captivating... taylor really is amazing preformer/singer.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.