Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put up a link to a gofundme page for Ashlee Good that was not approved by her family . Think before you post on other people’s grief you rank mole.
The page had not been approved by her family but ofcourse Miss moron thinks she’s doing the Lord’s work. This image was her attempt at back peddling.
She’s so desperate to be seen as a caring Mary Poppins but zero fucks or research done.
Whatever you do don’t ask about Socks.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I saw her post the link to the go fund me and went onto it to see if her name came up as someone who has donated. There was an anonymous one for $20. Surely not Kyree. She can afford to do more than that.

Reactions: 2
I saw her post the link to the go fund me and went onto it to see if her name came up as someone who has donated. There was an anonymous one for $20. Surely not Kyree. She can afford to do more than that.
I literally HATE when influencers share GFM pages. I always check to see if they’ve donated and 99% of the time they don’t. They just share to look like they care. And they wouldn’t donate anonymously because they need the head pats.

I wonder if she will ever address the disappearance of socks? Or does she think she can convince everyone he shrunk into the tiny teddy dog she actually wanted and has her eye on? If she gets a new puppy… omg 😡

Reactions: 17
I literally HATE when influencers share GFM pages. I always check to see if they’ve donated and 99% of the time they don’t. They just share to look like they care. And they wouldn’t donate anonymously because they need the head pats.

I wonder if she will ever address the disappearance of socks? Or does she think she can convince everyone he shrunk into the tiny teddy dog she actually wanted and has her eye on? If she gets a new puppy… omg 😡
Kyree doesn’t care about anyone but Kyree, Bben, Alaska and Denver.

Reactions: 8
I know it’s been said but I’m so confused that socks is gone. It’s so weird she’s ignoring/blocking the questions. Does she think everyone is dumb?

Reactions: 10
Why is she so desperate to shift everyone to the much smaller home account? It’s a more accurate reflection of how many followers she can gain now and I’d be doing my best to hide that.
E4E268C8-6B54-4C06-A17B-1DB6D91EF1A3.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I mean the hundreds of pics of the kitchen corner and magical light dancing over the plastic olive tree we’re treated to on the home account is a strong selling point.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Positive children’s books…..oi am koind, but moi mum & dad ditched our dog coz he didn’t fit the aesthetic for moi mum.☹😩😭😢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I know it’s been said but I’m so confused that socks is gone. It’s so weird she’s ignoring/blocking the questions. Does she think everyone is dumb?
Yes she does. To think she could carry on for months about this dog she’s getting, post him everyday for a while and then just get rid of him without a word is insulting to any genuine followers she has. I don’t think she would have deleted all trace like she did if people didn’t start asking about him.

Reactions: 12
Look guyzzzz in WA we research everything mmmmmk. For example we like every puppy pic we see, we photoshop cute puppies in all our family pics (not creepy at all) we buy copious amounts of accessories you don’t need then we buy a puppy from the other side of the world country, that’s called research WA style.
Then we tell everyone offering constructive advice to eat a dick. In WA if in doubt, act immature and always, always, be right. After we ignore our partners concern that we are not ready for pet ownership we buy one anyway.
Once we welcome this puppy into our home and lives, we love bomb and saturate our social media. Then we realise all those people who said they knew better were actually right, so we tether said puppy to the coffee table while searching our communidee for a replacement family. In WA however we can’t admit we were wrong so delete all traces of said puppy and tell each other over a breakfast of coolaid while tapping our gifted not sponsored tambourines that we are kind, we are important, we are loved, we are smart and we are beautiful. This returns the earth in WA to its axis and we carry on by blocking anyone who notices that much loved dog is missing.
Then, we remember that we used much loved and researched puppy in an ad, so we quickly pop that post back up, can’t afford to lose those advertising dollars, we have a cute new fluffy puppy to pay for.
I apologise to anyone who reads this who lives in WA, this post is not directed at you, but if you do choose to take offence, eat a bag of dicks because I am kind (of an asshole).

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
The dumb witch would not have been able to control poor Socks on a walk, he probably weighed more than her.
Did the dog eat her wedding ring, it’s been missing from her finger for about as long as Socks has been MIA.?

• Wow
The dumb witch would not have been able to control poor Socks on a walk, he probably weighed more than her.
Did the dog eat her wedding ring, it’s been missing from her finger for about as long as Socks has been MIA.?
I’m sure that wouldn’t be the end of the world, it’s not even the ring Ben gave her at their wedding, so sentimental.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe Ben and socks have moved into the shed together

• Haha
The whole Sox thing has me hooked on the daily. Is she just hoping to wait out hundreds and thousands of people in hope that we’d forget she had a dog, well stop asking and she’ll never have to address it?

I’m almost certain she’ll come on at some stage in a text story slide and say they had to rehome Sox temporarily with Granny moo because he kept nipping at the kids and it wasn’t safe. When he’s a little older and the kids too, they’ll consider bringing him back. In the meantime, granny is loving him ok so bye. And those who say I’m mean know nothing and can eat a dick.

Closing notes to remember if this is the case:
- Nipping and mouthing is part of being a puppy. WE TOLD HER THIS.
- Dogs (even super cute puppies) are a lot of work and require constant training. WE TOLD HER THIS.
- Kerry reassured us she DID not rush into this at all. She absolutely did her research. WE WARNED HER!

Hurry up and prove us right Kez of the west!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.