Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a complete duck head to just blatantly be hiding the whereabouts of Socks.

Reactions: 13
Those beds are giving 1990 psych ward.
IMG_7777.png

---
I feel so triggered when she says she’s “done her research”.
Do you want a medal for keeping the same beds for two years?
IMG_7778.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
At the beach earlier no sign of sox.. she normally films the dog when they go to the beach.. I'm not letting this go. Lol

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Good luc
Those beds are giving 1990 psych ward. View attachment 2880687
---
I feel so triggered when she says she’s “done her research”.
Do you want a medal for keeping the same beds for two years?View attachment 2880695
Good luck squeezing queen size beds in that poxy room head.
Yep you are really good at research… just ask SOCKS.
---
Looks like Denvaaah has had his bed turned back into a cot, the kid is 3 & 1/2 isn’t he?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sure that wouldn’t be the end of the world, it’s not even the ring Ben gave her at their wedding, so sentimental.
Don’t worry. If you scroll back far enough in her account, the other one wasn’t even the one he proposed with either!! That’s her THIRD ring

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
At the beach earlier no sign of sox.. she normally films the dog when they go to the beach.. I'm not letting this go. Lol
lol good she’s hoping people will let it go and forget about it. I’m going to comment in a year “hey, what happened to that dog you had” I’ll get blocked but she’s blocked me before for laughing at her for not knowing how many centimetres are in a metre 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s gunna take more than few AnXiEty handbags & crappy sunglasses to get your loyal sheep to trust you again Koi.Where is SOCKS????

Reactions: 8
Good luc

Good luck squeezing queen size beds in that poxy room head.
Yep you are really good at research… just ask SOCKS.
---
Looks like Denvaaah has had his bed turned back into a cot, the kid is 3 & 1/2 isn’t he?

Good spotting! Each to their own but my little one was in a king single before she was two - and never needed a rail guard 🙄

Reactions: 3
Good spotting! Each to their own but my little one was in a king single before she was two - and never needed a rail guard 🙄
Alaska got a single bed just before Lox was born I think, can’t remember when she got Loxley his first bed that looked like it was knocked together out of some old pallets.

Loxely had a cheap ikea single bed, I guess it would have been just before Denver was born (so he was not quite 2) . Although I think she got a new cot for him Denver didn’t reuse the one that Alaska/loxely used?

Reactions: 6
I’m not missing anything love. You haven’t invented the wheel doll, these things have been around forever, back in my day (actual vintage) they used to use these in shopping centres and they were like a giant pair of scissors.
IMG_7795.png

• Haha
🚨 I interrupt your Tattling to issue a special broadcast 🚨
Socks is still missing - where is Socks, Kyree ???
🚨end of transmission 🚨

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kyree said she just hoovered and then next sentence she said vacuumed!

She also doesn't show how she gets those bits up that came off her dust mop.

Kyree must spend all day cleaning.

Reactions: 7
Wtf is a blow out? Doesn't she mean a blow dry, or is a blow out a WA thing?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.