Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw this

when was the last time we saw socks on her social media?
I came running here after seeing this post! Wow kyrooid is such a bore I didn't even pick up that the dog was missing but that is wild and so sad, especially how smug she was about being so prepared for him and so much research 😭

How are people supposed to engage in her posts if comments limited? It doesn't even give me an option to comment!

Reactions: 9
Ok so what if something happened to the dog? Like what if it’s (god forbid) dead and she doesn’t want to share what happened because she thinks everyone will come for her….. the conspiracy theories give me Princess Katherine vibes and we all felt bad after that came out!

But either way-she can’t just erase its existence!

This reminds me of a couple in America that RETURNED their adopted special needs child. Except obviously a dog isn’t a child. But still
It’s part of the family. The couple openly ignored people asking where the little boy was for months while he “transitioned” to his new home. Maybe Kyree will make a statement once Socks has transitioned…

Reactions: 4
Why would she block anyone who asks though? It’s clear that she couldn’t be fucked being a decent pet owner. She just wants whatever fits in to her aesthetic. She’s a bleeping troglodyte

Reactions: 15
Ok so what if something happened to the dog? Like what if it’s (god forbid) dead and she doesn’t want to share what happened because she thinks everyone will come for her….. the conspiracy theories give me Princess Katherine vibes and we all felt bad after that came out!
I think she’d just post to say that he died? Think of the engagement on that. I also don’t think you’d delete him! Surely you’d want it there for the memories, if they’d had a positive experience with a dog.

Reactions: 11
She’s definitely archived and un-archived photos. I wonder what’s happened?? She must think all her stand are really dumb that no one would notice he’s gone after all her carry on about the goodest boy!!

Reactions: 10
I just asked in her Facebook group, and automatically got a notification my comment had been “declined” as against group rules, tried it again but spelt Socks wrong and it worked…

Edit - nope didn’t work either!

Edit - I’ve now been booted from the group 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I just asked in her Facebook group, and automatically got a notification my comment had been “declined” as against group rules, tried it again but spelt Socks wrong and it worked…

Wow!! She’s in damage control. Why would you not just tell the truth. Cant swallow her pride and admit the dog was too much?? And if something terrible happened why hide it?? Again because of her own pride?? Fk me Kerry you already look like a tool behaving this way and we already know socks is gone so just come clean!!

Reactions: 15
So now once again to up her engagement you can kiss her bones bum & MAYbe win a crappy handbag & sunglasses. Go eat a truckload of dicks Koi, it’s a vibe.✌🏾

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I just really hope given all the liking of breeder posts that she really won’t just buy another designer pooch that fits her aesthetic 😢
Like we all know she does it with everything she owns but man, if she actually does it with a pet?! Too sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
IF she ever mentions anything about the dog she will use the influencer favourite saying, caring for the mutt was too overwhelming & over stimulating for HER. She did her research👍🏻

Reactions: 7
Also the only reason she has kept the fire pit video with socks in it is because that’s a sponsored video and it would be in the terms and conditions that she probably can’t delete it lol
Yeah nah Kez…..
We built almost the exact same cubby, from a kit. All inclusive, with extra bits purchased at the same time from the company we used.
(ex stuffed the roof so we had to buy new roofing but the rest was from the kit.)

Reactions: 4
I've never come across anyone who literally has zero idea when it comes to interior design. WTF is this monstronsity. It's like walking into the reception of my MIL's nursing home. The sculpted shell chair on office castors just takes the cake. Everything else there are literally no words!!
View attachment 2870148
Can’t wait to see her framed pic of Sox! 😬😬😬
---

I was going to ask if anyone had asked in her Facebook group?!

you got booted???? SOMETHING DEFINITELY WENT DOWN FOLKS.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I don’t buy these two. Something off about their relationship.
ugh yes especially when you realise Kyree is replicating the same pattern with her kids of much adored super special little girl, perfect little baby boy and yucky hated other son.

Reactions: 12
Can’t wait to see her framed pic of Sox! 😬😬😬
---

I was going to ask if anyone had asked in her Facebook group?!

you got booted???? SOMETHING DEFINITELY WENT DOWN FOLKS.
Yep definitely booted can’t find the group when I search. I worded it nicely too, was just like “we miss seeing Socks content! 😊 “ and got this message “Your comment was automatically declined based on certain criteria in this group”

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.