Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is this kitchen Kerry? With your dog?
I remember someone questioning why a newborn needed a play kitchen and her saying it will grow with Alaska šŸ¤¬
The grey kitchen with the green walls is hideous. The stores who gifted the plaques and felt toys would have been hoping for nice photos and she comes through with that monstrosity. Her kids are so aging out of that kind of play itā€™s all just going to go to waste.

Reactions: 8
Cool. Thanks Kyree!

Do you think she remembers limiting comments on posts so that people wouldnā€™t ask about Socks?
BAF8DA03-73F0-4A7C-8982-B939CC987AC8.jpeg

59F8D6E3-D81C-419D-BA31-43459428A820.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just can't get over the dog saga....wtf gets a puppy, flaunts it, brags about how it's no trouble then āœØpoof āœØ it disappears and she expects no one to ask or mention it ever again. ?? I can't drop it, what can we go to force this tart to address the issue šŸ¤” I can't be the only one infuriated by this?

Reactions: 26
I just can't get over the dog saga....wtf gets a puppy, flaunts it, brags about how it's no trouble then āœØpoof āœØ it disappears and she expects no one to ask or mention it ever again. ?? I can't drop it, what can we go to force this tart to address the issue šŸ¤” I can't be the only one infuriated by this?
Nope. Nor can I.
Itā€™s just so bleeping irresponsible for her to have done this and not offer any explanation.
What a heinous human she is to just Willy nilly off load a pet. Surely the kids loved Socks?
She will absolutely get a small spaniel, you just wait.

I see comments on that breeders page BellBrook Puppies keep getting deleted, strange.

Reactions: 11
HOW CAN SHE NOT ADDRESS THAT GIANT MISSING DOG!!!!!

I will never move past this šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 15
Any breeder that sells to this scumbag in the future needs to be shut down.
PUPPIES AREā€™T COUCHES.

Where is your puppy Kyree?
There should be a special place in hell for tit pet owners.

Also, I hate your not a treehouse, itā€™s tit, so is youā€™re not a treehouse carpenter husband.

Reactions: 13
Any breeder that sells to this scumbag in the future needs to be shut down.
PUPPIES AREā€™T COUCHES.

Where is your puppy Kyree?
There should be a special place in hell for tit pet owners.

Also, I hate your not a treehouse, itā€™s tit, so is youā€™re not a treehouse carpenter husband.
Some of these breeders are just as fucked as Kyree though, pumping out litter after litter for cash, they donā€™t care where the dog is going to end up as long as they get paid.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Also the only reason she has kept the fire pit video with socks in it is because thatā€™s a sponsored video and it would be in the terms and conditions that she probably canā€™t delete it lol

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Also the only reason she has kept the fire pit video with socks in it is because thatā€™s a sponsored video and it would be in the terms and conditions that she probably canā€™t delete it lol
Of course she doesn't know how much she spent on the cubby house. All she does is spend money instead of trying to pay off the mortgage.

Reactions: 11
She wouldn't have a clue because ben buys everything and she probably just stands in the garden section while ben gets everything and pays for it, she has no desire to add it up add it up coz it's not her money lol

Reactions: 6
She wouldn't have a clue because ben buys everything and she probably just stands in the garden section while ben gets everything and pays for it, she has no desire to add it up add it up coz it's not her money lol
Iā€™m sure she doesnā€™t know the costs because itā€™s sponsored by Bunnings #gifted

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.