Miss Kyree Loves #10 Queen of the bores, in every sense of the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always knew she wouldn’t be able to handle the dog. Years ago when she’d visit her mum she’d always complain about her “smelly dog” (who was also some sort of Oodle).

I love my two Labradoodles so much, they’re annoying & full on - but they are a part of our family. Even worse when you have children & just get rid of your pets. Everything in their life is disposable though, so they probably think nothing of it anyway and are just waiting for mum to buy them their 9th new lounge and 10th new bedside table.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I always knew she wouldn’t be able to handle the dog. Years ago when she’d visit her mum she’d always complain about her “smelly dog” (who was also some sort of Oodle).

I love my two Labradoodles so much, they’re annoying & full on - but they are a part of our family. Even worse when you have children & just get rid of your pets. Everything in their life is disposable though, so they probably think nothing of it anyway and are just waiting for mum to buy them their 9th new lounge and 10th new bedside table.
I have a miniature Labradoodle, they’re such beautiful dogs. I couldn’t imagine getting rid of mine, she got a certificate at Daycare last week for always being happy and friendly, straight to the fridge, and I hate things on my fridge, not even the kids art made an appearance on there 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry mum, you’ve been blocked by Kerry over #socksgate you’ll have to visit your local funeral home or nursing home for all your home styling tips now 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s zero chance she has more info than us! She must just be assuming that he’s gone, so saying rehomed. Glad people are starting to notice.

Reactions: 11
There’s zero chance she has more info than us! She must just be assuming that he’s gone, so saying rehomed. Glad people are starting to notice.
Yep. Again Amber just pretty made said what's been posted here.

duck off Amber and posting that information to subscribers when you know nothing.

35:38 min mark.

Reactions: 4
God she’s such a bleeping fence sitter.

People are mad because she took the decision to adopt a puppy lightly. She was an asshole to everyone that said it was a terrible idea. She rushed in instead of waiting for a more suitable breed. She pretended everything was all sunshine and roses and I-told-you-so’d at everyone. Now she’s dumped him and instead of being honest and saying it was way harder than she realised, she’s just straight back to posting about her perfect life like he never even existed.

She’ll have put as much thought into dumping him as she did into adopting him. None.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
"The family member we've been waiting for" 🙄
This has really pissed me off. That poor dog taken from his mother as a tiny puppy just to spend a few months with a family and then be dumped by them. I’m so glad some of you got screenshots before she could delete them showing was a stupid, selfish liar she is.

Reactions: 18
This has really pissed me off. That poor dog taken from his mother as a tiny puppy just to spend a few months with a family and then be dumped by them. I’m so glad some of you got screenshots before she could delete them showing was a stupid, selfish liar she is.
Don’t forget he had to be flown across the country too 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I just hope that Socks has a new name and a new identity. Living his best dog life with someone who loves him.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hope all the Harvey’s hoovers are jammed full of pet hair
Godfrey’s are kaput so no more #gifted Hoover / mops from them for super clean freak granny Ky.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Radio silent today hasn't posted on either account doggo highlight has been deleted! She knows everyone is talking.. i wonder how long she'll go quite for.. WE KNOW KERRY..

I’m sure she’s manically curating a sob story about why Socks had to go to manipulate the narrative. I’m going to bet that his “nipping” got too much for poor little Denver and it just wasn’t safe anymore so now he’s going to FIFO from Grannymoos anytime there’s an appropriate sponno photoshoot for him at the farmhouse. Hope they at least whack up a commemorative plaque for him

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know if she’ll ever address it, unless the pressure is really on. I really do believe that she had no intention of ever saying anything and deleting him was her way of moving on and pretending he never existed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.