Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she bought him really crappy presents compared to what he got her...he really thought about her presents and the AirPods part was awkward 🥴🥴🥴
100% agree her presents to him were quite bad and also she has enough money to get him real airpods?? why go fake...
her bum in the mirror was RIDICULOUS

he seems in it for the 'fame' not anything else

Reactions: 4
It would be nice if she donated some money to charity or did some volunteering/charity work with all her free time, instead of posting "Santa was Bouje" and trying to brag about all her gifts
(Im not being hypocritical here as I have way less than her, am a full time student and volunteer for 10 hours a week)
Just saying she could do something to try to help with all her time and money

Reactions: 5
She has an absolute amazing figure and I actually do enjoy her videos and hauls but the way she postures herself in her try on clips... it’s like she’s hunching herself over and proper sucking in her stomach, I thought she would have better posture from being a pageant princess 😯

Also, the amount of clothes she must have is manic. She’s done about 4 hauls this week from different shops with mountains of clothes..

Reactions: 2
She has an absolute amazing figure and I actually do enjoy her videos and hauls but the way she postures herself in her try on clips... it’s like she’s hunching herself over and proper sucking in her stomach, I thought she would have better posture from being a pageant princess 😯

Also, the amount of clothes she must have is manic. She’s done about 4 hauls this week from different shops with mountains of clothes..

She doesn’t kept everything she buys. She just wants you to buy everything she buys!

100% agree her presents to him were quite bad and also she has enough money to get him real airpods?? why go fake...
her bum in the mirror was RIDICULOUS

he seems in it for the 'fame' not anything else
What about the Louis Vuitton bag she got him? That makes up for it surely

I find her Mum odd, I can't put my finger on it.

She will be making a fortune each month on ad sense and sponsorships, don't believe she is poor. Her Mum's channel has over 100k subs too!

What about the Louis Vuitton bag she got him? That makes up for it surely

I find her Mum odd, I can't put my finger on it.

She will be making a fortune each month on ad sense and sponsorships, don't believe she is poor. Her Mum's channel has over 100k subs too!
I commented before i got to the bag, find it strange she threw away the box and crushed such a designer bag though? Surely the box is part of the experience. Makes me question if its real based on shes been called out before on whether her bags are legit or not..

Reactions: 3
I commented before i got to the bag, find it strange she threw away the box and crushed such a designer bag though? Surely the box is part of the experience. Makes me question if its real based on shes been called out before on whether her bags are legit or not..
The bag is fine to be crushed, the box would have been tiny. I do agree that the box is part of the experience and bags like that are so easily copied. It could very well be a fake.

The bag is fine to be crushed, the box would have been tiny. I do agree that the box is part of the experience and bags like that are so easily copied. It could very well be a fake.
Oh im not saying it wouldn't be fine to be crushed but if i was receiving a designer bag i would want it to be pristine and in the box, maybe just because i dont have any expensive bags like that and if its your norm then you wouldn't care..

I did find it weird she took it all out the box, she said she didn’t have space for it when she was carrying it back? What? It would’ve been in a bag?

And it was obviously not what he was expecting cos as he was opening it he said “I know what these are I’ve wanted these for ages” !

I do like Misha, but I do think she does try and play stupid a lot, I like her video's usually, but the swap with the boyfriend, felt a bit weird :unsure: , maybe its just me, but his gifts seemed Alot more thought out, strange though about the expensive bag for him though ( I don't really know anything about designer bags, not really my thing), but surely if you received one as a gift, you want everything that came with it, including the box, especially if it is new, me myself, I'd wanna keep the box and cover ect for it, wouldn't really wanna receive it like a bag from pimark or something, that could just be me:ROFLMAO:,

Reactions: 4
Just watched the video with Khloe when they’re getting ready for NYE and wow Misha came across incredibly bitchy to Khloe! She has to be sooo over dramatic and loud about everything which is kind of annoying because it’s a bit toooo much.

She can't put outfits together for s**t. That pink puffy dress is gross and is WAY overpriced. The lace dress is really nice and is definitely my style, but then she ruins it by pairing it with an unflattering jumper, claiming that it could be a casual look. Don't even get me started on the last outfit.

Also, the way she talks trash about her own figure is really sad, when she's actually tiny.

All those replica sellers on Instagram sell it with a box too. That would explain why the box didn’t look good because it was posted

Reactions: 1
I used to watch Misha and enjoyed her videos however as time has gone on it’s obvious she is just another carbon copy of all the other ‘influencers’. So many things irritate me about her now.

- I used to enjoy her try on halls, until it was All. She. Ever. Did. It became ridiculous the amount of stuff she had. Her room was full of clothes, her ‘dressing room’ (eye roll) was full of clothes, her hallway was full of clothes, even her bathroom and actual bath were full of clothes. It’s not just all clothes though it’s make up, skin care, hair products, accessories etc. There is absolutely no need. Sheer greed.
- She likes to claim that she always keeps it #real and would never say something was good when it wasn’t but after a long time of watching her I realised she would never actually say if something was bad. She loves everything, is obsessed with everything, everything is so nice, such good quality etc. Even when you could clearly see that an item of clothing literally did not fit her she would just ignore it and say how amazing it was. I wouldn’t trust a word she says. Everything is gifted, even down to her holidays and hotels so obviously she’s going to say she loves it.
- She was also receiving things which were #gifted from clothing companies (PLT, BooHoo, Shein etc) then had the cheek selling them on Depop which surely is illegal on some level??? 😂
- She used to claim that she was some ‘independent woman’ and she didn’t need boys blah blah. Now that she has a boyfriend it’s all she can seem to talk about. She reminds me of the immature girls in high school who think they are so cool because they have a boyfriend. The whole, taking photos in bed when you can clearly see that they are both naked and lying all over each other is so cringy. Like we get it, you have a boyfriend, you sleep together, you get naked together 😱😱😱😱. It doesn’t make you cool, most of the world do the exact same thing believe it or not.
- Speaking of immature behaviour, WHY do her and Kloe go out in matching outfits. It’s not even as if it’s just outfits that compliment each other. They are literally matching, down to the same shoes! Also cringey.
- She also used to be all about the ‘no boobs life’ now that she had gained some weight on her boobs they have grown, she cannot put them away! I haven’t heard her mention how she ‘loves not having boobs’ for a while now. Probably because she can’t because she is making sure they are a big as possible in every photo. What is the need to pose in sexy lingerie on Instagram? Unless you are a legit lingerie model etc. She isn’t. It’s just so cringy. I can’t even imagine how that would go down. The process of putting it on then posing in it trying to be all sexy. I mean, WHO IS TAKING THOSE PHOTOS? 😂 Then she ropes Cobi into doing it in their sexy Christmas undies. Why, just why?? What is the need? Who is she posting these photos for? Who is asking for that kind of content? So many questions 😂.
- She also thinks she is so good at modelling but she poses in the most unflattering ways. Once you notice the ‘no neck’ pose (someone pointed it out earlier) you can’t unsee it 😂 The serious, trying-to-be-sexy face she pulls in photos makes her look like she’s constipated or something. And when she films a story of herself completely silent but looking all serious into the camera then starts to smile at herself and flip her hair, touch her face etc it is so cringey.
- Don’t even get started on her TikTok. I physically could not watch more than a few due to the amount of second hand embarrassment I felt for her.

Truly I wish no harm on the girl and I’m sure she is pretty harmless but my gosh she is A LOT. She has got to be one of the cringiest ones out there. Her mother is as equally cringey so I guess the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree 🤔.

Reactions: 18
Just seen her boyfriend vs mum vs best friend video and wow she came across incredibly rude, controlling ans over the top who craves the limelight and doesn’t even let anyone else get a word in edge ways because she’s constantly opening her big mouth. And when she had the big screaming first her mum . Even swearing about putting the paper in the wrong place. She’s too over the top and rude and thinks she’s the ringleader and it’s bleeping irritating. Love when her mum told her ‘sshhh stop screeching’

Reactions: 3
Just seen her boyfriend vs mum vs best friend video and wow she came across incredibly rude, controlling ans over the top who craves the limelight and doesn’t even let anyone else get a word in edge ways because she’s constantly opening her big mouth. And when she had the big screaming first her mum . Even swearing about putting the paper in the wrong place. She’s too over the top and rude and thinks she’s the ringleader and it’s bleeping irritating. Love when her mum told her ‘sshhh stop screeching’
She literally was soooo weird and loud and obnoxious in that video.
I get that some people have that kind of relationship with their mums but jeeeeez.

the Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree seeing as her mum is equally as annoying and rude. She was shouting over everyone and just being a dick. Is all she wears is a bright pink onesie and that fluffy headband? It’s all I see her wear in mishas videos.. at least try make abit of an effort. Felt sorry for Chloe, she seemed like the only sane one there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.