Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard that on Emily Canham and Jake Boys' video he referenced sleeping with Misha Grimes, apparently, he said he's "already had her" and it was earlier this year.
Surprised to hear that bc I feel like Misha tries to give the impression of being more innocent and she gave the impression of not really talking to any guys before Coby, especially someone right around the time she started seeing Coby (early this year). That with the photos shes been posting lately multiple photos of her in lingerie, bras, naked in the bathtub with her friend, etc. Makes me think she really tries to come across differently than how she really is

Reactions: 5
I heard that on Emily Canham and Jake Boys' video he referenced sleeping with Misha Grimes, apparently, he said he's "already had her" and it was earlier this year.
Surprised to hear that bc I feel like Misha tries to give the impression of being more innocent and she gave the impression of not really talking to any guys before Coby, especially someone right around the time she started seeing Coby (early this year). That with the photos shes been posting lately multiple photos of her in lingerie, bras, naked in the bathtub with her friend, etc. Makes me think she really tries to come across differently than how she really is

How did you know they were talking about her?? Just watched the video x

How did you know they were talking about her?? Just watched the video x
It was pretty well known at the time that her and Jake were connected. In the video Emily and Jake were talking about Emily's birthday lunch and he said "I've had three of them" meaning Emily, Misha and Hannah (Fab Han)

Reactions: 1
Misha more or less admitted it aswell in a video, saying she’d been with a YouTuber, all the comments guessed it was Jake

case closed on the misha designer items debate. her mom got her a $3500 bag and $660 bracelet for christmas. not to mentions the hundreds (if not thousands) of dollars worth of other gifts she hauled. absolutely spoiled and rich beyond belief

• Wow
Reactions: 6
case closed on the misha designer items debate. her mom got her a $3500 bag and $660 bracelet for christmas. not to mentions the hundreds (if not thousands) of dollars worth of other gifts she hauled. absolutely spoiled and rich beyond belief
Not forgetting the £1200 Louis Vuitton bag, and her Mum is letting her pick the strap for her Dior bag (the straps are around £1000 alone!!!)

Reactions: 5
Absolutely ridiculous

Not forgetting the £1200 Louis Vuitton bag, and her Mum is letting her pick the strap for her Dior bag (the straps are around £1000 alone!!!)
okay wow. so with tax and all misha had about a $10000 (cad) christmas.

Her gift swap with her boyfriend came up on my “next up”

I know nothing about that girl but that relationship will not last, she seems to want to please him and he seems to want her followers 😕

hope I’m wrong. First impression.
She’s annoying.

Reactions: 4
The elongated hug on screen during the boyf present swap was also just so we could all look at her arse hanging out her pyjama shorts for a good 10seconds (in a previous video with Georgia May where they got those pjs she said how glad she was they didn’t show her full bum cheek cos she hates that. Sure ya do 🙄)

Reactions: 2
Her gift swap with her boyfriend came up on my “next up”

I know nothing about that girl but that relationship will not last, she seems to want to please him and he seems to want her followers 😕

hope I’m wrong. First impression.
She’s annoying.

I haven’t watched it.... he does love himself

I think she bought him really crappy presents compared to what he got her...he really thought about her presents and the AirPods part was awkward 🥴🥴🥴

She likes showing off her body a lot more on instagram and her youtube videos, for ex going to nightclubs wearing only lingerie, now that shes with Cobi. Which is really weird considering she also tries to go for the "im innocent and a goody two shoes" vibe as well

Reactions: 2
They remind me of a slightly cheaper version of elle darby and Connor swift

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They remind me of a slightly cheaper version of elle darby and Connor swift
I was thinking the exact same thing.
wtf is wrong with misha’s mum 😂😂 I watched the Christmas Day video and it’s so cringe 😂🤣

how long has she been with the boyfriend?!

I was thinking the exact same thing.
wtf is wrong with misha’s mum 😂😂 I watched the Christmas Day video and it’s so cringe 😂🤣

how long has she been with the boyfriend?!
According to her she met him last year at a New Years Eve party, so they met about a year ago, but didnt start dating until late February, and became official I think in the end of the Spring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.