Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still at their holiday home. Must've been some leak.
Why did the whole family go? Why did she bring all her clothes to film hauls and her whole filming set up/gym equipment? and who is fixing the leak? her dad? it takes her dad a week and a half to fix a leak? Surely if they had to get someone in to fix it they would just have to be there during the time he/she fixes it, ive never heard of someone who fixes leaks working on 1 house for nearly 2 weeks 🤔 We had construction done in our bathrrom and it took like 4 days

Reactions: 7
Still at their holiday home. Must've been some leak.
Really convenient they are still there as the weather starts to pick up again!! If they wanted to be in their holiday home they should have gone there at the start and stayed, OH WAIT her mum and dad and sister were whilst she cocked around in Florida, then moved her boyfriend in, then broke up so he moved out, then the family returned for a few weeks, then the 'leak' so they appear to have packed up their whole house to move to the 'leak' because it takes 4 adults to fix !!!! Thats a LOT of breaking/bending of rules Grimes fam, be ashamed

Reactions: 5
Even worse that her dumb fans justify them breaking the rules because of this “leak” 😂 it’s on her comments on the workout vid, which is still so low on views aha. It’s like she’s competing with Kloe, I just started following her and I notice Kloe and her dad go on like 23km runs and she works out all the time and puts her Apple Watch on the screen after workouts, but obviously Misha needs to be the best so now she’s trying to start running 😂 also with the amount of working out she’s done over the past I don’t know how long, she should be seeing a much better difference in her body that she is ? If she had better form it would be working out the right parts of her body. Right now she’s looking kinda like a square with two abs/ribs and a bloated belly. :/

Reactions: 3
How many Grimes' does it take to fix a leak. She literally is taking a leak at this rate.

Reactions: 1
So her Urban Outfitters haul... does she just buy clothes for hauls and then return the majority of it? Since the amount of times she said she was going to return things like the blue top and cardigan set:unsure: So just extra trips for the postman then great!!

Literally sick of seeing workouts every single day now on insta. It’s not healthy and it’s boring as.

Does she ever do laundry? I mean she puts wake up on her to do list, if she had to do laundry id be surprised she wouldnt write it down.

• Haha
She always does it, sometimes she treats us to an emoji to cover up us seeing everything we do not need to see.
Buys shorts in an XS and hikes them right up.

Reactions: 2
I was catching up on insta stories, and came across this one, does she really need to film tidying her room? Or could she not have put longer shorts on to do it, instead of everyone seeing this😬
Is she still at the holiday home? And took all that tit with her. It’s bothering me she’s not getting more grief for going 😬😬

Reactions: 4
She always does it, sometimes she treats us to an emoji to cover up us seeing everything we do not need to see.
Buys shorts in an XS and hikes them right up.
I know like come on, but your actual size and don’t hike them up to your boobs and maybe you will actually fit stuff 😂😂

Whenever I come across her, it just strikes me about how generic and boring she is. She isn't anything special but she would obviously think otherwise 😂 😂
She looks like a cheaper carbon copy of what you get off Love Island etc.

She has got such a low level of class for someone who is 21, compared to other 21 years olds in the youtube community.

I bet they’re going back home on Wednesday cos that’s when she’s *planned* to take her extensions out.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.