Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The difference between her and Molly-Mae (Misha's BFF :rolleyes:) is frightening
I agree, like the house/room decor, the clothing style, the attitude to life, the photos posted on Instagram, the insta descriptions, the videos, the lifestyle, her diet even ?, her instagram stories, her family and personal relationships In contrast is shocking. For someone who is the same age they are on COMPLETELY different wavelengths in life. Wow. 🙄🙄 I actually really like Molly-Mae, I can’t stand Misha. She needs to grow up and stop trying to make people think she’s a size 4/6/XXS/XS when she is not anymore. ALSO, She really just needs to pick how she wants to be portrayed and commit to it, because this “sexy childlike” * posts BASICALLY nude photos but still has stuffed toys and wears tutus* manner she has got going on is just bleeping gross and to be completely honest... CREEPY!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm sorry I can't cope with these instagram captions. Have you seen the latest one that accompanies the pic of her snapped hair with the pink dye in?

They remind me so much if my diary entries when I was like 7 years old. Also how can you be stressed and having a hard time when you wake up at midday every day, don't have a proper job and literally buy clothes and post a picture or video of you wearing them for money? You have a 6 figure bank account, live at home and have your washing and everything done for you, don't have any children to take care of, no mortgage, no bills, no boss... when I was a few years younger than her I used to wake up at about 6am, take a bus then walk to the train station, take the train, walk to class, do a whole day at school, walk back to the train, take the train back, take another bus, go straight to work at the pub, not even eat dinner as I didn't have time, work my shift till past 10pm and then finally get a taxi home.

But you day you're tired from trying some outfits on and taking some insta pics?

Please. I really don't like to be mean but some people have it so hard and they have to work so damn hard to feed their family and kids and she complains about having brown roots and not being able to have her nails done. I went off on a tangent... a lot... but I am done with my rant 😂

Reactions: 3
Why does she always without fail have an excuse if she has to go “up a size” aha 😂😂
This size still barely fits her as she calls it the ‘boob job sports bra’ because it’s so tiny that her boobs are so squished and even hang out the side of it... pretty sure that’s not how sports bras are supposed to work. I don’t know why she’s so ashamed of being a size 8 - her body has just matured.

Reactions: 5
This size still barely fits her as she calls it the ‘boob job sports bra’ because it’s so tiny that her boobs are so squished and even hang out the side of it... pretty sure that’s not how sports bras are supposed to work. I don’t know why she’s so ashamed of being a size 8 - her body has just matured.
Or a size 10? Even 8 seems a bit too small for her 🙄

In her last story she said that shes been feeling weak and drowsy lately, if thats true why in the heck would she workout 2 hours every day and not even take one day off?
This just proves that what she is doing is not healthy, her body is telling her she needs a rest day and shes ignoring it bc shes not working out for health shes working out to obtain a certain physical appearance which seems to have gotten increasingly important to her after, im presuming,Cobi broke up with her)

Reactions: 6
Why has she decided that she is ALL OF A SUDDEN vegan now. She be eating meat 2 weeks ago man. Why do influencers pick days to be ‘vegans’ and film those days but it just all so fake!

Reactions: 2
Unpopular opinion bur ithink her body can cope fine. I have done military style training and there were other much more unfit/heavypeople there. We trained all day and I mean all day from 6.30 am and on I am sure much less calories than she is having. She is young, not carrying extra weight and half assing half the workouts anyway. I really don't think she is in danger of overdoing it!

Why has she decided that she is ALL OF A SUDDEN vegan now. She be eating meat 2 weeks ago man. Why do influencers pick days to be ‘vegans’ and film those days but it just all so fake!

She was at the Butchers on Sunday!

Reactions: 1
Why is she working out in shorts that are showing what she had for breakfast. Disgusting. You can see everything. (In reference to yesterday’s workouts on Instagram)

Reactions: 4
I bet they’re going back home on Wednesday cos that’s when she’s *planned* to take her extensions out.
Honestly to me that sounded like she was getting someone to go round and take them out and that's why it was specifically Wednesday🤦‍♀️

Why is she working out in shorts that are showing what she had for breakfast. Disgusting. You can see everything. (In reference to yesterday’s workouts on Instagram)
Or they're so hoofed up you can see her camel toe.
Lucky she brought so much clothes with her. This leak is so bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to really like misha, and watched her videos, but as time goes on, the more I dislike her, the whole coming back from holiday, and cobi appearing, and then they’ve fell out and he’s went back home, and now they’ve ALL had to go to the holiday home to fix something, yet misha has most of her bedroom with her? Even though, she made it sound like a last minute decision, but you can tell from her stories, she’s been preparing for it, no one takes that amount of shite last minute, and the attitude of her thinking the rules don’t apply to her, when we all know fine well, if cobi didn’t dump her, he’d be going back and forward to her house, even though they shouldn’t be🥱, the girl needs to take her head out her own arse, and grow up 😬

And the whole vibe she try’s to give off, one minute her beds full of teddy’s and she’s dressing like a 6 year old, the next she’s trying to be all sexy and dancing around half naked, I’m the same age as misha, not gonna lie, I Own some Disney stuff, but I don’t have a bed full of teddy’s and act like I’m 6, and then go on Instagram half naked an hour later 😬, it’s creepy

Reactions: 5
Unpopular opinion bur ithink her body can cope fine. I have done military style training and there were other much more unfit/heavypeople there. We trained all day and I mean all day from 6.30 am and on I am sure much less calories than she is having. She is young, not carrying extra weight and half assing half the workouts anyway. I really don't think she is in danger of overdoing it!

She was at the Butchers on Sunday!
True, I feel like she may hurt herself though doing all those exercises wrong though and her complaining about how tired she is, she isnt training for a marathon or anything so why not take a day off when she feels like it.
My boyfriend is in the army & does pt every morning and also goes to the gym, so i feel you on the military-style training :p

Reactions: 1
She put pants on just so she could take a photo of this “outfit”, so what was she walking about before with her full floo out or what?!
FC868C88-4A8D-42AE-9E33-C2DDC9E397FB.jpeg

• Haha
new here hiii, does anyone know what happened with her and Cobi?
hey! Welcome!

nobody seems to know what actually happened with cCobi. She insists there is no tea, no shade but his insta stories seem to suggest otherwise.

Hes been posting quotes about work ethic and morals etc so it looks like shade to misha and alludes that something went on between them. Perhaps he broke off with her? Then this huge uptake of doing the gym and showing this off on her insta makes us suspect its for his attention. But nobody truly knows

hey! Welcome!

nobody seems to know what actually happened with cCobi. She insists there is no tea, no shade but his insta stories seem to suggest otherwise.

Hes been posting quotes about work ethic and morals etc so it looks like shade to misha and alludes that something went on between them. Perhaps he broke off with her? Then this huge uptake of doing the gym and showing this off on her insta makes us suspect its for his attention. But nobody truly knows
Theres definitely tea. They didnt just break up after a year of dating, 2 weeks after they were posting tiktoks together, bc they felt like they both had other things going on. She said something like "were both really too busy for a relationship" Which is a weird thing to say after dating for a year, and when there is a pandemic so everyone has about 5x more time on their hands unless they work for essential services. How can she say that they dont have time for a relationship during a pandemic, as far as i can tell all she does is work out 2 hrs a day . how could she ever have more time for a relationship? LOL. I also feel like her all of a sudden working out so much means something happened in their relationship ( i know she worked out a bit when they were together but not nearly as much, and when she got back from florida when she was living with him i dont remember her posting about working out at all), if she broke up with him i dont think shed feel the need to try to lose weight/get in shape so frantically, also all the posts of her in her underwear make me think he broke up with her and she wants to get his attention/try to get that revenge body. I kinda feel like shed tell us if it was from her end (just the vibe i get from her) she says she talked about past relationships on yt but now she wants to stop, i just think she doesnt want to talk about it bc its embarrassing/looks bad on her, probs cause he dumped her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.