Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ruins an awful lot of tops by cutting them far too short and wonky.

Reactions: 1
pls spill all the tea sis! is khloe nice?
Don’t know a Khloe, I just remember misha, her sister and her mum. We had to learn a dance before the show to do as the opening number. She raced to the front demanding she be in the front middle, she didn’t like the number she was given and so on. She thought she was queen literally- she didn’t even win after all this. Had someone come spend 2 hours doing her makeup to cry and take it all off and do it herself all the time being so rude to her mum who I believe had paid £100 for this MUA. She moaned from start to finish

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
pls spill all the tea sis! is khloe nice?
yes please tell us everything!! Spare no details!!

i alwayd got the impression she was stuck up and thought she was the greatest.

i also got the impression that Khloe was nice, down to earth and wholesome so i never understood why they were friends. Felt weird

Reactions: 2
yes please tell us everything!! Spare no details!!

i alwayd got the impression she was stuck up and thought she was the greatest.

i also got the impression that Khloe was nice, down to earth and wholesome so i never understood why they were friends. Felt weird
Who is Khloe I don’t have her on insta I don’t think

Don’t know a Khloe, I just remember misha, her sister and her mum. We had to learn a dance before the show to do as the opening number. She raced to the front demanding she be in the front middle, she didn’t like the number she was given and so on. She thought she was queen literally- she didn’t even win after all this. Had someone come spend 2 hours doing her makeup to cry and take it all off and do it herself all the time being so rude to her mum who I believe had paid £100 for this MUA. She moaned from start to finish
None of that even surprises me honestly. The girl obviously has two faces. 😂

Kloe Gibson her “best friend”
I’ve never met her didn’t see her I don’t think. A friend of mine ran her own mini pageant for charity and invited some of the winners to judge it and she direct messaged the organisers asking why she wasn’t picked as a judge two days after the pageant. She isn’t well liked in the community. Then her mum started competing herself CRINGE

I can fully imagine this, her having a right strop and tantrum at her mum in that voice!! Verruca salt.

I’ve never met her didn’t see her I don’t think. A friend of mine ran her own mini pageant for charity and invited some of the winners to judge it and she direct messaged the organisers asking why she wasn’t picked as a judge two days after the pageant. She isn’t well liked in the community. Then her mum started competing herself CRINGE
Why wasn’t she picked though lmao 😂😂😂

I can fully imagine this, her having a right strop and tantrum at her mum in that voice!! Verruca salt.
Yess omg ahaha at least Veruca Salt has some level of CLASS hahahaha

Why wasn’t she picked though lmao 😂😂😂

Yess omg ahaha at least Veruca Salt has some level of CLASS hahahaha
She wasn’t picked because she didn’t have any titles she hadn’t even won anything at this point yet she felt the most fitting to be a judge. She is literally boring, she genuinely reminds me of JoJo Siwa the way she acts. She’s constantly at 200mph I can’t keep
Up it’s exhausting to watch her

She wasn’t picked because she didn’t have any titles she hadn’t even won anything at this point yet she felt the most fitting to be a judge. She is literally boring, she genuinely reminds me of JoJo Siwa the way she acts. She’s constantly at 200mph I can’t keep
Up it’s exhausting to watch her
Omg aha how does she have that level of entitlement to think she should be a judge even though she’s not won anything 😂 gross. And yea I agree it’s so hard to keep up with and I don’t even want to mention her TikToks and insta photos/captions either ahahha and honestly, her attitude towards her mum or her is just sad.

She’s out here posting TikToks doing gang signs ahahahaha, IDIOT 😂 and she’s even been told what they are and doesn’t delete it. Righto
Hun.

Im really concerned abt how much shes working out. She went from not working out at all to breaking up with her bf & all of a sudden working out for 2.5 hours every single day with no rests (like when was the last time she had a rest day? 2 weeks ago and i think she still did a dance workout), it seems her whole life is abt working out all of a sudden, dont get me wrong exercising and being healthy is great but this is unsustainable, i cant imagine how sore her muscles must be with no rest, she is pushing herself way too much and i dont think its for the best motive. Im also tired of seeing her mom going out in onesies all the time, when was the last time she wore normal sweats and a t even? like i never dont see her in a onesie and she even went to the fruit shop with it on

Reactions: 8
Im really concerned abt how much shes working out. She went from not working out at all to breaking up with her bf & all of a sudden working out for 2.5 hours every single day with no rests (like when was the last time she had a rest day? 2 weeks ago and i think she still did a dance workout), it seems her whole life is abt working out all of a sudden, dont get me wrong exercising and being healthy is great but this is unsustainable, i cant imagine how sore her muscles must be with no rest, she is pushing herself way too much and i dont think its for the best motive. Im also tired of seeing her mom going out in onesies all the time, when was the last time she wore normal sweats and a t even? like i never dont see her in a onesie and she even went to the fruit shop with it on
I was literally about to comment the same exact thing! She goes for a full run and then comes home and does 3 different workouts. Working out is obviously fantastic especially for mental benefits but it seems like she’s only doing it for looks purposes? She focuses very heavily on abs & glutes and is always trying to show off any ab definition / tensing in her crop tops. You’re right as well about jumping to this level of activity when she’d never really done it before. She won’t see any results if she doesn’t give herself room for progressive overload unless she plans on progressing to work out for 5 hours a day instead of the current 2.5 hours!

Reactions: 6
I was literally about to comment the same exact thing! She goes for a full run and then comes home and does 3 different workouts. Working out is obviously fantastic especially for mental benefits but it seems like she’s only doing it for looks purposes? She focuses very heavily on abs & glutes and is always trying to show off any ab definition / tensing in her crop tops. You’re right as well about jumping to this level of activity when she’d never really done it before. She won’t see any results if she doesn’t give herself room for progressive overload unless she plans on progressing to work out for 5 hours a day instead of the current 2.5 hours!
Exactly, i cant imagine it is good for your mental health to work out for 2.5 hours every single day, her body is probably telling her to stop after an hour but shes pushing her body past its limits, im sure its for looks and just seems ironic its when she and Cobi break up, im thinking shes trying to get him back or prove a point. At some point shes gonna have to stop bc its unsustainable, i used to see girls like this at the gym, they come for a month workout frantically like theyre training for the miltiary or something then completely stop coming cause they burn themselves out, which i see happening with Misha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.