Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tit Mish, your views have definitely died down ahaha
That is such a dramatic drop:eek: I think part of comes down to the corona crisis and people are realising they dont need to watch spoilt 21 year olds parading around in fast fashion or exercise when people have lost jobs/income due to furlough or now we have hundreds of actual fitness people offering their services for free for people

Reactions: 1
That is such a dramatic drop:eek: I think part of comes down to the corona crisis and people are realising they dont need to watch spoilt 21 year olds parading around in fast fashion or exercise when people have lost jobs/income due to furlough or now we have hundreds of actual fitness people offering their services for free for people
She’s also just SO BORING 😂

Someone needs to call her out about this "leak"! surely she doesnt think her followers are that gullible???

Has she lied about having braces in the past? Because on her story she’s sharing photos and admitting to having them. I can’t Remember if it was her who denied it ages ago or not?

I personally like watching her hauls, i like that she has her personal style and its not a copy paste like every other influencer out there. I just wish i had the money to buy all those clothes but that’s another story

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I personally like watching her hauls, i like that she has her personal style and its not a copy paste like every other influencer out there. I just wish i had the money to buy all those clothes but that’s another story
I use to not mind her hauls but they are literally everyday now I just can’t deal with them anymore. and I just don’t like how she treats the clothes afterwards that people work so hard for and still can’t afford and then you see them just in her bathtub for goodness sake 🙄

Has she lied about having braces in the past? Because on her story she’s sharing photos and admitting to having them. I can’t Remember if it was her who denied it ages ago or not?
She did deny it AGES ago I remember specifically but she’s now decided to admit it aha. I’m interested to see how FRIED/DAMAGED her hair is once she removes the extensions though aha she bleachs it and puts so much heat on it I can’t imagine it to be nice

Someone said in the Syd and Ell thread that Lucy Flight posted screenshots of her and Misha bitching about Syd & Ell, wish I’d seen that!! Hope someone has a screenshot 🤣

Reactions: 3
I bought a £55 pink jacket this girl recommended and got scammed of my £55 it wasn’t a real seller at all, she will tout anything! Still annoyed about it

• Wow
I mean would be nice considering this is her “job” aha

Does she mean next Wednesday aha ?
😂 Why has she pre planned to take her hair extensions out in a weeks time?! Just cut them out for god sake.

• Haha
Someone said in the Syd and Ell thread that Lucy Flight posted screenshots of her and Misha bitching about Syd & Ell, wish I’d seen that!! Hope someone has a screenshot 🤣
Yeah it was something like Misha saying to Lucy that her mom always says to her that you can give someone advise all you want but at the end of the day It’s their life and they’re going to do what they want with it and you just have to let them make their own decisions. Which was definitely aimed at syd and ell because they obviously fell out over Lucy getting back with Dan. Would have loved to see the rest of the convo!

Dont think I’d ever take any advise Kasha gave 😂😂😂

She’s so vapid aha. 😂

Where from ?!
Rival closet, it’s someone selling clothes out of a garage her name is Paidamwoyo Marizani. She’s on Instagram too but i

I found her Facebook and everything and she just stole the money, even contacted her father to say she is a scammer but none of them replied. Scumbags.

So Misha’s got 6 figures in her bank account and got paid over £5k last month, wow we really underestimate these influencers 😂

Reactions: 2
So Misha’s got 6 figures in her bank account and got paid over £5k last month, wow we really underestimate these influencers 😂
unreal. yet she still sells the stuff she gets for FREE/PAID to promote. not just unethical and grimey but also probably illegal?

Weird how in one of her TikToks with the water bowls kasha chose Misha over Anya when it asked who asks for money the most 😂🙄 gross

Weird how they have gone to fix a leak for well over a week, and she is doing PR package unboxings and has a selection of tie die tops in her wardrobe........

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.