Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could maybe cope with a bit of mascara and concealer but full eyeshadow and lashes

Reactions: 3
I mean I don’t like her much these days at all, and I did stop watching her you tube a while back as I just found her too irritating, and this might be an unpopular opinion, but I kind of have to give her some credit for running/trying to run a marathon, whether she manages to run it or not, its a long way even if you walked it and it’s not something I would even consider doing for any reason because I’d probably die trying I’m so unfit! And I just don’t have the willpower or dedication to stick to a training plan to do anything like that! So as much as she drives me insane…..I feel like some credit is due, because I couldn’t do it! And neither could a lot of people I know! But I agree with everything else that gets said here mostly, she irritates the hell out of me :/

Reactions: 16
Wow, I am really happy for her! She did really good and it was lovely how she had a whole entourage with her to cheer her on 🥰 Well done!

Reactions: 10
That’s an insane time, her dad would be incredibly proud wow, might look into Kloes training lmao 😂 to be fair, she has been running for the past two or so years so she worked hard to up her cardio. She should be so proud of herself.

Reactions: 8
Well clearly curling her hair and wearing makeup didn’t slow her down so I wouldn’t worry what people dress like for marathons 🤣

Reactions: 13
Impressive time! Khloe clearly knows her stuff with training plans! however I stand by having a full face of make up for a marathon being insanely unnecessary not to mention terrible for your skin!!! 😂😂

Reactions: 4
While we're all hyping Misha haha, I thought her YouTube video about London flat hunting was also really good! It's nice to see something different on her channel, she came across very well and I found it very interesting and informative. Seems like she's had a successful Sunday today!

Reactions: 14
I mean good on her doing it in the first place, I’m sure her dad would be proud, it’s nice to see her doing something for someone other than herself🤷🏼‍♀️, although I’m glad it’s over because I’m sick of hearing about it😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.