Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t you tell someone has been watching by Perrie Sians Zara hauls and trying to copy. The little hit and miss written at the top and then the point is exactly the same. It’s so cringy. The girl has zero originality and brings nothing to the table to be able to be so privileged to earn money in such an easy way.

Reactions: 6
You edited the tan ad but not the video girl 😂

also I’m sorry, but I can’t get how often she supposedly trains but just how little toning there is 🤷‍♀️
this is extreme false advertising. Can someone report? I don't know how

Reactions: 3
Her latest TikTok makes me cringe as I feel she thinks she’s really funny and witty
But honestly I’ve watched her for a couple of years and she has never made me laugh

Reactions: 4
Her latest TikTok makes me cringe as I feel she thinks she’s really funny and witty
But honestly I’ve watched her for a couple of years and she has never made me laugh
Yeah she’s got absolutely no personality at all. Also if she felt the need to say trigger warning why bother posting it since it’s such a nothing video.

Not only is she not funny at all, she constantly uses words she thinks she knows because she thinks she's smart and it drives me round the bend. Instead of saying to "preface" the video, she says "preference" 🙄

Not only is she not funny at all, she constantly uses words she thinks she knows because she thinks she's smart and it drives me round the bend. Instead of saying to "preface" the video, she says "preference" 🙄
It's hard with Misha not to mock her intelligence, it really is. This 'influencing' lark can't be healthy for her ... it just can't. Oh look at me, I'm getting all paternal. I wish she'd just get a nice little number in a clothes shop, I actually think she might be quite good and it'd be good for her to get out in the real world and grow a bit ... she's like an eternal 12 year old.

this is extreme false advertising. Can someone report? I don't know how

That’s the link to report adverts, please do as shes yet again blatantly falsely advertising!

This is her blatant filtering of a photo to make it look darker in a false tan advert!! One stood up is her in the same bikini without a filter other is her edited advert. Disgusting as some poor people will buy that tan thinking it makes you that colour

Attachments

Last edited:

That’s the link to report adverts, please do as shes yet again blatantly falsely advertising!

This is her blatant filtering of a photo to make it look darker in a glass tan advert!! One stood up is same bikini without a filter other is her edited advert. Disgusting as some poor people will buy that tan thinking it makes you that colour
Thank you!!

Done!

Reactions: 1
She clearly said in her Insta stories that she’s never made a penny from all her daddy videos and tick tocks and Instagram photos. YET on her funding the ONLY money she’s donated is from her necklace collection and ONE Adsense??

Reactions: 5
Instead of preparing herself to be mentally and physically ready for the marathon she is more focused on painting her nails to match the co-ord she's wearing that day. She's insufferable!

Reactions: 10
Instead of preparing herself to be mentally and physically ready for the marathon she is more focused on painting her nails to match the co-ord she's wearing that day. She's insufferable!
But 'we go with' .... jeez louise.

Reactions: 1
I have a feeling her fake-tan will run further than she will.

• Haha
I mean… feel free to comment on your own girlfriends posts dude 😂 what’s the bet Misha is gonna get those trackies now 😂

HOWEVER,

I will say, I watched some of her TikTok’s since it was being mentioned on here and the one with the thumbnail photo of her on the rock and it’s the afterlife sound, the second photo on screen after the rainbow photo was one of the most purest heartbreaking show of emotion that I would never wish on my worst enemy to feel, and as much as she ANNOYS me, my heart did hurt and I did feel a bit emotional when I saw it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
I mean… feel free to comment on your own girlfriends posts dude 😂 what’s the bet Misha is gonna get those trackies now 😂

HOWEVER,

I will say, I watched some of her TikTok’s since it was being mentioned on here and the one with the thumbnail photo of her on the rock and it’s the afterlife sound, the second photo on screen after the rainbow photo was one of the most purest heartbreaking show of emotion that I would never wish on my worst enemy to feel, and as much as she ANNOYS me, my heart did hurt and I did feel a bit emotional when I saw it.
Kloe looks like tit in that photo too her skin has a green tinge to it but he still prefers that to Misha, sad

Trying to be Mollie Mae getting her beloved teddy in all her photos. Bore off Misha

8F67C7E6-3B1F-4404-AF58-62A33DD78658.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.