Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is someone who is an avid fake tan user choosing white everything, it’s going to get so grubby really quickly 🤢
also, we all know that the list of stuff that she “NEEDS” is just a money grab tbh, trying to get free stuff. Her list is basic asf it’s not hard to google search it.
Made me laugh she’s asking where to buy white and gold chairs on a photo of an advert of white and gold chairs. She’s deffo after a freebie

Reactions: 4
Looks like someone realised that in 24 hours all she had was 8k views on her video regarding her dad 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Looks like someone realised that in 24 hours all she had was 8k views on her video regarding her dad 🙄
8k views!!!! God that’s so bad. Does anyone know how much of the video does someone have to watch for the view to count?

Reactions: 1
I’m absolutely sick of hearing about daddy but don’t agree with saying it to her
Same, it’s one thing saying it on here but not directly to her. I can’t help thinking she’s tagged the comments and video on Instagram for more views though. Having said that One good thing is that she’s donating ALL the money for her dad videos to mnd so that’s probably why

Reactions: 3
Same, it’s one thing saying it on here but not directly to her. I can’t help thinking she’s tagged the comments and video on Instagram for more views though. Having said that One good thing is that she’s donating ALL the money for her dad videos to mnd so that’s probably why
I can’t find the comments on there? So since she’s deleted it and been done with it the only reason I can think of why she would suddenly share them a couple days after is because she realised how low her videos views were.

Reactions: 2
I really feel for her, I don’t think she’s coping. Said it before but daddy this, daddy that. She’s living in the past, not for even a second am I suggesting she shouldn’t speak of him or grieve how she wants to but this “ daddy sent a sign for me to get a cheese toastie” mindset cannot be healthy. I get it, she wants to keep him near but all I see is a girl who needs some help. She’s moving at 10000mph and she needs to stop and deal with the fact her dad has died and whilst he’ll always be with her, it’s fine to do things in life and dissociate them from her dads death, poor girl x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah she’s defo sharing the hate to get more view on the video

Does Jake live in London or he moved back home when Misha did.
He moved back home too

Imagine being gifted a pair of trainers from your boyfriend (which is sweet), only to upload them on an affiliate link on your story 🥲

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Not sure if this has already been said, but since they got Hendricks it’s like Alfie has been completely shunned? I know you only see a portion of their lives but all she does is harass that bleeping cat when she’s at home and the dog isn’t seen anymore

Reactions: 7
I said this too. I donate everything I don't want to charity bcos I've seen people in my town who genuinly have nothing. She is so far up her own arse, she thinks everyone has money and lives in ✨London✨
Honestly it would never even cross my mind to sell my old clothes after a clear out! If they are in a good condition, they always go to charity. Especially at the moment when I know even in my area in a small town there's been collections for Ukraine!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m sure she’s only all over her cat now as Molly Mae has cats. Also I think she got a discount on her rings (which are beautiful) the way she’s advertising them

Not sure if this has already been said, but since they got Hendricks it’s like Alfie has been completely shunned? I know you only see a portion of their lives but all she does is harass that bleeping cat when she’s at home and the dog isn’t seen anymore
Then as soon as I say that Alfie’s put on her story 🤨🧐

• Wow
I told her about getting memorial diamonds as I got them done for my daughters of my husbands ashes! They are 3 and 1.

On her insta story she's now talking about how to sell all of her old home interior stuff..the sofa etc I can understand, but plates.... really... Do people actually want to buy her old plates from her?! She's so wasteful. Also, how can plates not match a flat?🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
All I wanna say to her is GROW THE duck UP. You’re not a bloody celebrity no ones gives a flying duck where you live ffs.
Also stop being a money hungry pos and trying to sell EVERY little thing you can for money. DONATE IT.
And just wait till the weekend to move in then? Stop bleeping whining when you are putting yourself in that situation 🤢🤢🤢 she drives me up the wall.

Reactions: 17
I’d be really surprised if someone wanted to buy a stained sofa bed which they will also have to pay a courier to deliver as surely its not worth that as the delivery fee would be high??
Also has she never been to the storage unit? Must’ve paid someone to take it all and drop it off?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.