Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just watching her girls weekend away vlog and had to come here and write, very beginning she said about having viewing in London and that her living at her mums again she isn’t in London, so she’s going to have to stay at different peoples houses when she goes to London, why would she go and stay at loads of different peoples houses and not with Jake🤔, any normal person in that situation coming to where your boyfriend lives, especially considering her coming to London is to view the flats for her and said boyfriend? If that was me I wouldn’t be staying at loads of different peoples houses when I could stay at my partners spend time with him and get to view flats, Is she only allowed to come and stay with Jake here and there and not any time she has to go to London🤣
Also noticed In the vlog that she was at the gym and went straight to a photoshoot right after it, still wearing the same clothes🤢😷, she’s legit trying on other peoples clothes while not showering🤢, why would anyone do that, I’d be embarrassed that I’ve been at the gym and not showered and went straight there all sweaty 😷
I didn’t realize jakes parents lived in London??

makes sense why her body’s barely changed then if she doesn’t break a sweat😂

I'm in the process of looking for somewhere new to live and we've been having virtual viewings.. is that not a thing in London?

Honestly, none of the dresses are that nice on her aha 😬😂
1. She cannot walk in them shoes
2. She makes them all look tacky
3. Why does she do that ugly face, she's a pretty girl but looks absolutely bleeping gormless doing that face.
4. Why does she always do that gangly thing with her arms by her stomach

I quite liked the jumpsuit (minus the feathers)

Reactions: 6
I really don't know how she takes herself seriously making these videos posing in her front room with the gormless face, cringe! And she edited it and thought it looked good?!?!?!

Reactions: 3
My god the amount of fake stuff that family owns.. misha is seen with a new fake designer bag on a weekly basis.. and theyre such bad fakes!! Worse than quality! For the amount they’ve spend on them they could’ve bought one good bag.. I don’t get it.
it’s really also not a good look when working with clothing and accessory brands.. not the brightest is she?

Reactions: 5
It's so cringe how she's playing house in her friends flat?
Its just odd to me, for someone who is so close to her mom it seems like she cannot stand being at her moms home with her for more than one or two days, she only wants to spend time with her family if its a holiday.

Reactions: 8
If I had the nerve of throwing my clothes on the ground at my parents' house, my mom would have slapped me right across my face!

Reactions: 4
If I had the nerve of throwing my clothes on the ground at my parents' house, my mom would have slapped me right across my face!
Her mum doesn’t really have a right to complain.. she’s raised a hoarder.. not only did misha have a whole other room to store her clothes, she could barely enter the room
Because of countless clothing rails Overfilled with clothes

Reactions: 2
I think she’s skint if I’m honest

If you think of it, when does she pay for these luxurious things herself

First time commenting on Mishas thread but I cannot believe the STATE of her room/whatever area of her mums house she was showing. She really does have no respect and as a polish girl myself it shocks me her mum hasn’t raised her to be clean and dirty

Do you guys not remember the video of their house when they had to clear it out to move 😳 her mum is clearly a hoarder as well the whole lower ground floor was un-usable!

Her gulping on that water in her story has bleeping infuriated me, just shut the duck up
How can she get any more annoying? A basic human need she can’t even do without pissing someone off 😂🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Her gulping on that water in her story has bleeping infuriated me, just shut the duck up
How can she get any more annoying? A basic human need she can’t even do without pissing someone off 😂🤣
Honestly why does she feel the need to post every little thing she does on her stories she's so annoying lmaoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.