Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her gulping on that water in her story has bleeping infuriated me, just shut the duck up
How can she get any more annoying? A basic human need she can’t even do without pissing someone off 😂🤣
I wanted to punch her in the throat!!
Also, the putting her clothes out before her run.. pretty sure molly mae put that in her vlog the other day. I know molly never invented that like

• Haha
Reactions: 3
First time commenting on Mishas thread but I cannot believe the STATE of her room/whatever area of her mums house she was showing. She really does have no respect and as a polish girl myself it shocks me her mum hasn’t raised her to be clean and dirty
** meant to say clean and tidy

• Haha
She was asked to talk about herself at Uni.
Her outfit was terrible, unprofessional and scruffy.

Reactions: 4
Is she deranged? Who gets in the shower and thinks I need to take a picture of myself because I washed my hair with conditioner instead of shampoo?🤯

Reactions: 12
"I wouldn't advise younger people to watch Euphoria"...says the girl who constantly shows her "lady parts" on the internet!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"I wouldn't advise younger people to watch Euphoria"...says the girl who constantly shows her "lady parts" on the internet!
I don't know about this program... what does she mean by that? I tried to Google 😂

"Colour wave" 🙄🙄😂😂

Reactions: 2
Guys, there’s nothing worth skipping through on Euphoria- it’s only because she lives in a bubble. It’s mainly drug use/sexy times and a few arguments 🙄 but more importantly it touches on real life topics!!! That’s whole point! It’s the extremes of behaviours

Reactions: 10
I don't watch mishas videos anymore because I actually dislike her! But I thought I'd watch this mornings one. MY GOD!!! Those 3 girls are the most irritating girls in the world. Ever. To. Exist.

I don't watch mishas videos anymore because I actually dislike her! But I thought I'd watch this mornings one. MY GOD!!! Those 3 girls are the most irritating girls in the world. Ever. To. Exist.
Her voice grates on me sooo much

If you were beginning to forget how insufferable she is.... watch the new video... you will be reminded

Reactions: 1
If you were beginning to forget how insufferable she is.... watch the new video... you will be reminded
It was awful!! The first 10 mins was them just talking crap and screeching basically :/ I agree with someone else earlier who said her voice grates on them, because same! It’s so irritating! I actually found her friend on the right, can’t remember her name to be the least annoying! And I wasn’t expecting that at all!

She looks like she’s gone out way too hard at the beginning of that run. I see it at every half marathon, people go too hard and fast, and then 4/5 miles in they are absolutely spent. Slow and steady wins the race

She looks like she’s gone out way too hard at the beginning of that run. I see it at every half marathon, people go too hard and fast, and then 4/5 miles in they are absolutely spent. Slow and steady wins the race
fair play to her I take it back, she ran a good time

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1060089

the clock there says something and ??:25 but her time looks v different
You’re right, it looks as if it took her 2h 25m? Why is she posting it only took her 1h 55h I highly doubt that the clock at the very end that they set up is wrong ? :/ but SURELY she would lie about her time? 😂 so I’m guessing maybe it was the time she finished it “clock wise” not her running time?

Reactions: 4
I don’t like the girl at all but I don’t see why she would lie when it’s easy to check? I looked her up and the time online matches what she posted as far as I can see? :/
I didn’t say she was lying was just curious as there are 2 different times shown 😂

Difference in race times could be cos sometimes you can run up to a mile before you even cross the start time, if there’s lots of runners it gets quite bottlenecked - so I personally don’t start my watch until I officially start, if ya get me

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.