Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
26.2 miles x
And she manages to run 4 or 5 miles max at the moment...people train for years to take part in a marathon, while she's just started "running".
I can see the future... Misha posting video after video during this marathon and forgetting she should run it.
Or... Misha pretending to have health problems and not running at all

Reactions: 5
Shouldn’t be be running like 10/15 mile minimum by now?

Reactions: 2
She speaks about still struggling with an ED but signs up for a marathon? Dangerous territory surely

Reactions: 9
I googled it and saw that there is a 10k one on before this big one... she really should have started with that, at the moment she does Max 5km... and the marathon is 42km? Yet again, Misha is out of touch with reality and thinks she can do in two months what people train years for. I see it being a massive fail tbh... sorry

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she has any clue what’s about to hit her. I’d like to think I’m pretty fit (I class myself as a fat but fit runner) I’ve done a few half marathons and jeez by the time I’ve hit that finish line (13.1) the prospect of having to do the same again for marathon length is just 🤢🥴

I’m pretty sure when she was in Dubai she had her calendar open and it said half marathon not marathon!
Either way great for her to raise a cause but the announcement video was purely for her own benefit- she’s got all her jewellery on when running- woildve been great to hear a story about her dad/why she’s running or an insight into mnd

Reactions: 1
I’m guessing they’ve just got an apartment

I’m pretty sure when she was in Dubai she had her calendar open and it said half marathon not marathon!
Either way great for her to raise a cause but the announcement video was purely for her own benefit- she’s got all her jewellery on when running- woildve been great to hear a story about her dad/why she’s running or an insight into mnd
She deffo reads here, she put on her stories that she’s running a half marathon next weekend

Attachments

Doing a marathon is just going to become her whole personality now 😂 get ready for the video “how I trained for a marathon” 😂 such a weirdo.

Reactions: 4
Sorry but why would you film an underwear haul in your living room with your front curtains open?! Does she have no shame? Complaining about someone on their bike seeing her- it’s not cute or funny- it’s gross

She knows the whole Internet has seen her naked anyways every days, she clearly likes the attention that comes from it, no doubt in the video she’ll flash and it will be over Reddit again, I don’t know how the girl still does it after years of doing YouTube, you’d think she’d learn to cut those bits out, however proves how classy she is🤷🏽‍♀️, imagine you’re child coming home with this as his/her girlfriend😬

Reactions: 5
yeah like when in her recent vlog she decided to turn the camera on half way through getting dressed???? then showed her stomach 15,000 times.
I don't why but it drives me so so so mad. She's such an attention seeker its embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
I would have done anything for her to re listen to her last little Instagram story and MUTE it 😬🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
Wow I only just noticed that she only has 160K followers on Instagram. I’m so surprised she’s able to make a living. I guess it’s mainly because of her YouTube?

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20220207-102427_Instagram.jpg

When has he become her biggest fan???
I find it weird he posted this only three days leater, after they spent the weekend together. Did she steal his phone? Or did she pay for everything (as always) while they were out to convince him to do it?

View attachment 1045357

When has he become her biggest fan???
I find it weird he posted this only three days leater, after they spent the weekend together. Did she steal his phone? Or did she pay for everything (as always) while they were out to convince him to do it?
I think because he posted about his friend fundraising so probs had to post her aswell.

Reactions: 3
Was just watching her girls weekend away vlog and had to come here and write, very beginning she said about having viewing in London and that her living at her mums again she isn’t in London, so she’s going to have to stay at different peoples houses when she goes to London, why would she go and stay at loads of different peoples houses and not with Jake🤔, any normal person in that situation coming to where your boyfriend lives, especially considering her coming to London is to view the flats for her and said boyfriend? If that was me I wouldn’t be staying at loads of different peoples houses when I could stay at my partners spend time with him and get to view flats, Is she only allowed to come and stay with Jake here and there and not any time she has to go to London🤣

Also noticed In the vlog that she was at the gym and went straight to a photoshoot right after it, still wearing the same clothes🤢😷, she’s legit trying on other peoples clothes while not showering🤢, why would anyone do that, I’d be embarrassed that I’ve been at the gym and not showered and went straight there all sweaty 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.