Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe she is doing the runs she says she is. She doesn’t look remotely sweaty after any fun and she’s doing a solid pace and distance.
I'm so glad someone else broug this up. I remmeber when she said she ran her first 5k and it wa slike 25-26mins mins, unless she is already good level of fitness that's rediculous, and I'm now I'm sure she's posted about doing a 10k in like 50mins??

Also when she posts stories during the run, she's twirling and stopped to show her outfit, so that would slow down time massively. I think she must pause a timer or soemthing, if you were running at that pase you wouldn't really be able to wear your fashion-y glasses either as you'd be pretty solidly running and they would come off, I know, I used to run a little faster and tried once with glasses on and never again!

Reactions: 8
I'm so glad someone else broug this up. I remmeber when she said she ran her first 5k and it wa slike 25-26mins mins, unless she is already good level of fitness that's rediculous, and I'm now I'm sure she's posted about doing a 10k in like 50mins??

Also when she posts stories during the run, she's twirling and stopped to show her outfit, so that would slow down time massively. I think she must pause a timer or soemthing, if you were running at that pase you wouldn't really be able to wear your fashion-y glasses either as you'd be pretty solidly running and they would come off, I know, I used to run a little faster and tried once with glasses on and never again!
Yes I think she pauses when she’s not running and does a lot of fast sprints with walks rather than actually running that pace. No chance she’s doing it in those outfits and ending up looking like she’s not sweated a single bead of sweat!

Reactions: 6
Anyone else concerned about her poor shins watching her deadlift that weight, her legs were moving about so much, it’s been nearly two years since she started working out and her form is just as horrific as the first time she worked out 😬

Reactions: 6
Anyone else concerned about her poor shins watching her deadlift that weight, her legs were moving about so much, it’s been nearly two years since she started working out and her form is just as horrific as the first time she worked out 😬
Don't you think she'd be better off with proper trainers on too instead of the Converse, which to me don't look like they give any support. They probably just look 'bouji' to Misha

Reactions: 3
Don't you think she'd be better off with proper trainers on too instead of the Converse, which to me don't look like they give any support. They probably just look 'bouji' to Misha
Apparently they’re good for weight lifting because they’re flat, that being said I only ever see girls wearing converse in the gym. It truly gives me the ick 😂

Flat shoes are good for leg day/deadlifts as they keep you as close to the floor as possible if that makes sense lol. She probs wears them every session tho cos she has no idea about fitness or nutrition lol

Reactions: 5
I think it’s pretty obvious the reason her and Jake moved on separately was probably purely because Jake didn’t want her staying with his parents until they supposedly found somewhere else, she said the reason she couldn’t live there with them was because of her working and them also working from home, yet she posted saying she was in London for a few days and then said it might be more, so Is she not going to be working for however long she’s there? Or is she working from there, why couldn’t she do that for the supposedly couple of weeks they are living at home🤥

pretty obvious Jake didn’t just ask her and no other reason 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I think it’s pretty obvious the reason her and Jake moved on separately was probably purely because Jake didn’t want her staying with his parents until they supposedly found somewhere else, she said the reason she couldn’t live there with them was because of her working and them also working from home, yet she posted saying she was in London for a few days and then said it might be more, so Is she not going to be working for however long she’s there? Or is she working from there, why couldn’t she do that for the supposedly couple of weeks they are living at home🤥

pretty obvious Jake didn’t just ask her and no other reason 😂😂
I assumed his parents must be tidy people. We can clearly see how grubby she is as a person and the state that room of hers in the flat got into.. so I thought they just wouldn’t want someone like that there!

Reactions: 2
Jake just passed his exams and she didn't post anything to congratulate him. Weird

Reactions: 4
Jake just passed his exams and she didn't post anything to congratulate him. Weird
Has she seen him at all since being back? I know she posted saying she’s at his station but wasn’t sure if that was to see him or whether she just passed it

Reactions: 8
Has she seen him at all since being back? I know she posted saying she’s at his station but wasn’t sure if that was to see him or whether she just passed it
Their relationship certainly is a strange one, well that's my opinion lol.

Reactions: 7
What is with the caption 🤣🤣 her ex bf cobi isnt a j?!?!
She thinks having a few exes with the name J is a personality trait. I've been with 3 people with literally the same NAME(very unfortunate lol) but I don't go on about it, make tik toks etc hahah, She has nothing else going on in her life that's why her content is shite 🤣

Reactions: 1
but yesterday she said they were near where their old flat was. Surely if they had broken up she wouldn't be speaking about it?

Reactions: 2
I feel like she found out he’s cheated on her or something because there is no way you’re posting TikToks about how happy you are literally two days ago and now it’s changed all of a sudden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.