Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
god knows but I’m the recent moving video she was in about giving her knickers away to her mates
She's the last person I'd ever take used knickers from. She works out then goes off for the whole day in the same clothes 🤢

Reactions: 4
Her latest story saying 'dream life' basically saying look at me I'm happy I've lost weight, I'm skinny etc. I would have thought her 'dream life' would to have her dad with her but no, it's all about her appearance and expensive hols?

Yesterday I saw this "inspirational" post about her boobs (if it's not her body on display it's her boobs, and vice versa).
She doesn't care about her small boobs blah blah blah...we know that, they're always on show even if we don't want to see them.

Screenshot_20220112-134652_Instagram.jpg

But today... that looks padding to me.
99,9% of bikini tops have removable padding, and she's never liked it because it gives a weird shape.
So if she's so self-confident about the size of her boobs why did she leave it there?

Screenshot_20220112-134633_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yesterday I saw this "inspirational" post about her boobs (if it's not her body on display it's her boobs, and vice versa).
She doesn't care about her small boobs blah blah blah...we know that, they're always on show even if we don't want to see them.

View attachment 984028

99,9% of bikini tops have removable padding, and she's never liked it because it gives a weird shape.
So if she's so self-confident about the size of her boobs why did she leave it there?

View attachment 984026
Its funny how much she goes on= literally noone cares lol I think we are in a society now where any boob shape is accepted, it's boring now 🥱

When she speaks or writes she makes it clear she's happy with her body, but then her pictures show a different story. Her boobs, belly and legs always on show, the constant posting of her working out, her eye bleeping the camera, the alleged fillers she had...she needs to make up her mind

Reactions: 1

View attachment 984028

View attachment 984026
does she think shes doing something here with liking her small boobs? Wow Misha you really have overcome it all and are SO inspirational, thanks for your service! ! !

Why is she posting shopping day pics of designer stores when everyone knows everything she owns is fake 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
The fact she is in Dubai and still bores me to death is a true talent.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She never used to tag Jake in anything and now suddenly that they don’t live together she’s constantly tagging him in her stories 😂

Reactions: 6
i can’t believe she’s been wearing what she has in dubai, especially in the mall! I went to dubai and wore a skirt above my knee and a t shirt in my hotel for breakfast and got sooo many dirty looks, let alone what she’s wearing in public! These are the rules for the mall, she should have more respect for others culture🥴🥴

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
i can’t believe she’s been wearing what she has in dubai, especially in the mall! I went to dubai and wore a skirt above my knee and a t shirt in my hotel for breakfast and got sooo many dirty looks, let alone what she’s wearing in public! These are the rules for the mall, she should have more respect for others culture🥴🥴
We all know rules don't apply to Misha.:mad:

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.