Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i can’t believe she’s been wearing what she has in dubai, especially in the mall! I went to dubai and wore a skirt above my knee and a t shirt in my hotel for breakfast and got sooo many dirty looks, let alone what she’s wearing in public! These are the rules for the mall, she should have more respect for others culture🥴🥴
Sorry but those rules are disgusting, looks like something out the 50s!! The fact there’s even rules on how to dress is ridiculous

• Angry
Reactions: 2
It’s because the religion is mainly Muslim over there and we must respect their religion💖 I have a few friends out there and they always change when they go to the mall- even if it is hot- the malls are heavily air conditioned and they wear full length leggings and always cover their shoulders. It’s a shame she can’t respect their religion with a sheer shirt, and hot pants

Reactions: 22
Sorry but those rules are disgusting, looks like something out the 50s!! The fact there’s even rules on how to dress is ridiculous
I hope I'm not offending anyone with this post.
UAE is an islamic country, so these rules are comprehensible. I was lucky to go to Syria many years ago and we were told to dress "properly", that didn't mean cover up entirely, just long trousers and standard shirts or t-shirts. And I guarantee local girls wore tight jeans and tops. It's more an issue of respecting a foreign culture while you're a guest. I know it is a stretched comparison but I don't think she would go to church dressed like that!

EDIT @angelbelle is totally right. Indoor places there are soooo cold due to air conditioning that it's impossible to dress like that. My former boss went there for work and he felt sick every time he entered a building or got out of it because of the variation in temperature.
Btw didn't she post a story where she was feeling cold at 23°C?? But if it's to show off in a mall full of designer boutiques that's ok.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
This is why I’m not a huge fan of Dubai! I fully respect the culture and majority religion of the country being different than here in the U.K. so when I went I was fully covered arms/legs etc other than by our hotel pool (we stayed near a souk so not in the tourist part). Despite that, I had so many creepy experiences because I wasn’t -as- covered up as the women there. (A few uncomfortable situations)

I think people should respect the culture of the country they’re visiting and I hate that it’s got this split of a culture where the local women are expected to be fully covered due to their religion, while tourists wander around in shorts and crop tops, drinking alcohol etc.

Everyone raves about it but it’s just not for me! I like to go to places where I can respect the culture but feel comfortable doing so.

Feel like I’ve worded that terribly - hope it makes sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
But it is the rules of a country. Whether you agree or not with them isn’t the issue it’s the fact when traveling you should respect the rules / customs of the place you are visiting. The fact Misha consistently thinks she is above rules of places is frankly disgusting and makes me so annoyed she has fans / gets money for doing absolutely nothing.

Reactions: 20
But it is the rules of a country. Whether you agree or not with them isn’t the issue it’s the fact when traveling you should respect the rules / customs of the place you are visiting. The fact Misha consistently thinks she is above rules of places is frankly disgusting and makes me so annoyed she has fans / gets money for doing absolutely nothing.
I really think she needs to be called out. She should be respectful when going to other countries. Her behaviour is quite frankly embarrassing and disgusting

Reactions: 7
It's a Muslim country, Conservative attire is to be expected, to call something disgusting just because its a different culture and religion is ignorant. If you and misha want to walk around with your flaps out try ibiza or magaluf

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s literally a whole religion in its own place. It’s disgusting that you think you have a right to go off at a whole religions values and think that’s acceptable. The privilege is outstanding.

Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20220114-112448_Instagram.jpg

Wow! I thought exactly the same!
When I see a column I always think I'm in Rome, because there are no columns anywhere else in the world 🤦‍♀️:cry::censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she's seriously unrelatable. I've never known anyone to love themselves more than she does. I get the whole believe in yourself . But my God does she think she's something. The way she parades around the pool. I just find her so irriating. Why not just enjoy a holiday with your mum instead of broadcasting everything little thing she does. Why the everyday food updates!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
she's seriously unrelatable. I've never known anyone to love themselves more than she does. I get the whole believe in yourself . But my God does she think she's something. The way she parades around the pool. I just find her so irriating. Why not just enjoy a holiday with your mum instead of broadcasting everything little thing she does. Why the everyday food updates!!!!
Misha everyday: "I have to post what I eat, my workouts and my body to prove that I love my body the way it is, but I have to show that I train also when I'm on holiday, and I think I have an eating disorder even if it has never been diagnosed but I show that I eat what I want instead of restraining myself. Have I posted a picture of me in a bikini today?"

Reactions: 6
Given that her body didn’t change in 18 months despite her daily workouts and food uploads I do think a lot of it is due to the stress of her father passing. Stress causes this. A few of my friends who all come from the hometown have had to unfollow as it’s getting quite annoying. Psychologically the over posting and over sharing to prove self validation is an indicator of what she feels she has the least control over.

It’s a shame she just can’t go on holiday and have a good time and fully relax and go a little m.i.a

Reactions: 6
Given that her body didn’t change in 18 months despite her daily workouts and food uploads I do think a lot of it is due to the stress of her father passing. Stress causes this. A few of my friends who all come from the hometown have had to unfollow as it’s getting quite annoying. Psychologically the over posting and over sharing to prove self validation is an indicator of what she feels she has the least control over.

It’s a shame she just can’t go on holiday and have a good time and fully relax and go a little m.i.a
Unfortunately we all know her "Sorry if I've been radio-silent" moments, followed by a dozen of pictures of what she did WHILE she was supposed to be off her phone. Something bad has to happen for her to REALLY stay away from social media for a while, like her father's passing (totally understandable of course) or a massive negative publicity like the Maldives "and I oop"

I personally think she has a nice body and she has lost a bit of weight since a year ago

I’m not saying she doesn’t have a nice body btw- I’m just saying the weight loss might have been a reactor from her fathers passing due to stress

Reactions: 1
I personally think she has a nice body and she has lost a bit of weight since a year ago
She’s lost weight but given her obsessive exercising she has very little definition and isn’t toned. The amount of ‘weight’ workouts she does you’d expect her to have more definition.

Reactions: 4
If I didn't follow Misha I would think these two pictures were taken the same day (in two different countries of course 😅)
Does she really believe something changed for her in one year? Inside of her I mean, I'm not talking about the passing of her dad, the "ex" apartment, the toxic relationship with Jake...she as a person, has she really changed? The caption makes no sense.

Screenshot_20220115-110124_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220115-110129_Instagram.jpg

Please Misha, stop posting your badly executed workouts. This is insane!
Screenshot_20220115-110021_Instagram.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.