Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angel52

VIP Member
She looks a complete taat being film throwing her arms and legs around looking over her shoulder and around. I cringe so hard
It always makes me cringe when someone is is filming and you see them standing normally and then you see them notice the camera and they start eye fucking the camera and twirling around and making it seem like they are having such a good time 😬

Reactions: 1

angelbelle

Speaking from someone who has had ‘natural/unnoticeable’ filler, there’s Defintiley chin filler (which also elongates the jaw- and Botox especially under the brows which have risen so much (see pics) as well as cheek filler.
there’s nothing wrong with this at all- but it’s the slight shaming for those who have had it, and not admitting.

Attachments

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
Christmas will be tough this year and she’s not ready to share that yet? As in literally not ready to film content because of what’s happened or has something else happened aka Jake? Their contract is up soon so I’m curious what will happen.

I’m American but have been living in the UK for the past year. If anything I feel like the UK (at least in London) is more progressive than the US and even in the US it would be an HR issue for someone to comment on you not wearing a bra. I think a lot of people see going braless at work as the same as “will I be employed if I have tattoos?” And while I think it’s still ridiculous that people have to ask themselves that, tattoos are a choice and boobs aren’t.
It might depend on the location. I know many places in the US are more conservative than Canada and the US is more conservative than Canada in general, we have very strict laws to protect employees from discrimination etc. But yes i agree, it might put some bosses off, but I personally wouldnt want to work for a company or a boss who would have an issue with stuff like that

Most people that don’t wear bras do so because they find it uncomfortable. the difference with misha is she WANTS everyone to see her nipples/genitals
I was more specifically commenting on how the OP making the leap that not wearing a bra would make it hard to find a job. Women's bodies shouldnt offend people so much, genitals are different. Obviously some people are more conservative but just because you are uncomfortable with seeing other womens body parts like breasts, doesnt meant that people should be fired because you dont like it. Like i said it is a personal choice, even here we have no dress codes at school anymore, kids can literally wear crop tops if they want. Many principals, bosses etc. are progressive women who would not want to shame other women for not wearing bras. So I really dont think her not wearing a bra will be such an issue for her going forward professionally, at least it wouldnt be in Canada

Last edited:

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
Anyone else find in her sneak leak pictures of the shoot she is trying sooooo hard to look like molly mae 😂

Angel52

VIP Member
Is bit weird in the vlog when she’s opening presents with Jake and she gets one out the wrapping and he says block it out block it out! And then it cuts forward 🤔
It’s a sex toy ahahahah
I recognise the packaging 😂😂😂 guess he can’t get her off then? 😬😂

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Is Jake just doing his own thing this weekend? Misha went out partying the last two nights and it seems Jake didnt come to either, weird! I guess hes studying? But Friday & Saturday night? I personally would be pissed if i was with someone and studying for a big exam and they kept coming home wasted, yes do you when im studying but its still a bit much, maybe a quiet halloween weekend at home this weekend? Im sure he could take a few hours off. Especially if i was with someone who was just an influencer & didnt really do too much and im working my butt off while he/she is going clubbing.
He might have gone home? But I agree I’d be pissed someone coming home drunk with drunk girls and what not whilst I was studying.

beepboopbop42

So either she does really ineffective workouts where she doesn't sweat (would explain needing to go every day) or she's... just gross lol.
Her form is SHIT. However, I will say I just watched her haul video and her legs actually looked like they had some muscle definition I was shook. 2 years of overworking her body with awful form every day and she finally has the slightest bit of toning. Credit where credit is due I guess…? 😂

Angel52

VIP Member
I think she should have worded it as;

'I don't know if it's being seen that's heartwarming and heartbreaking in one' but that still doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me haha
Ahaha literally, hurts my head so much 😂

• Haha

Elbow123

If you were beginning to forget how insufferable she is.... watch the new video... you will be reminded

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
Wow I only just noticed that she only has 160K followers on Instagram. I’m so surprised she’s able to make a living. I guess it’s mainly because of her YouTube?