Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
Have they changed the distance of a marathon and nobody has told me? Last I checked they were 42km, so why with only 14 days to go is she still only running 8kms at a time?

Reactions: 1

Well then...

The thing I had to laugh it was because her mum bought a cat she’s now some cat lady😂😂, when it’s her mums cat 🤣🤣 and just because her mum owns one that suddenly makes her some cat lover😂 and no doubt she’ll get her own one when they moved into there house, I just hope if she does, she adopts and doesn’t just go for a cat because it will look cute on her Instagram feed, but then again, misha will have to have the best of the best😴

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
I’m sorry usually the bow his thing she does is kinda cute but it looks bad tonight 😬 it looks like she clearly didn’t shower after the gym and has just combed her sweaty hair (hence the thinness) 🙄
She just screams trash to me. It’s like they try so hard to be classy / fancy but it just looks so cheap.

Hamandmushroom

In all her photos from last night, she looks so WEIRD 😂 Is it her eyes? Her hair? No idea but she looks so strange....😂

So Jake’s leaving country 23rd December, do we think he’s off to work abroad and she’s giving up the apartment?

• Wow
I feel like you’re trying to speak for the whole of Canada... I have a few people in my life in Canada who I have sent this all too and they honestly say the opposite to everything you are spouting rn ?
I am not speaking for the whole of Canada. I am just shocked that people on here think that people would be fired for this. I have never been talked to and havent worn a bra for years. Im curious if the people you talked to were talked to about not wearing a bra or how they know this.

Angel52

VIP Member
I’m with you on that I don’t think it’s necessary, I don’t agree with everything she does!
I wasn’t attacking you at all, you mentioned you have been through similar to Misha, I haven’t. so I just wanted to know if you also though the thumbnail thing was a bit meh

Angel52

VIP Member
Also 14:58-15:15 is 17 min aha not “just under 15”... counting is a bit off Misha, this is like 2nd grade stuff here. Come on now...

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
Not gonna lie but if I had that coat it would’ve been dirty quicker than Misha. I’d never buy a white coat because I know I’m clumsy and it’s too easy to get that dirty.
Same, I’m not a massive fan of everything beige and white but I do like it on occasion but I just can’t be trusted to keep it clean for more than two seconds 🙈 which really irritates me!

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
You're such a pedant! I bet you're the kind of person who picks-up on people who say 'visa-versa' instead of 'vica-versa'. It's okay I won't judge. I pick up on it to! Winds me up no end.

Listen, Misha is dim-witted. For some reason she's got it into her head that making money on Youtube is better than being a checkout girl at Matalan. Bless her.

I'am such a soft b@stard. I feel sorry for her. If only she could get an actual job.
I mean she probably earns thousands for one sponsored post so why would she 🤣

Well then...

Isn’t he her mums cat🤔🤣🤣🤣

Also wonder why they’ve decided to sell the lake house, maybe with her dad passing her mum wants a different start, understandable when he spent the rest of his life there tho

I just remeber being like 13 and breaking up with my bf of 6days being like “ Anyone want to go to McDonald’s “ and it’s GIVING those vibes embarrassing for myself at 13 let alone being 22 and doing that ! Does she not have friends ? What about molly mae thought she was her bestie
Exactly this! I remember being 14 and breaking up with my boyfriend so I’d ask on Facebook if anyone wanted to do something, so he’d see it and be annoyed 😂😂, it’s definitely embarrassing to still be doing shit like that now😂, it’s pretty obvious it’s because jakes away on a holiday and left her, so she wants to give him a taste of his own medicine, when really if you have to start doing that stuff you should just walk away, because that’s toxic 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited: