Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Maybe it’s just me, but who goes out in those kinda outfits 🤣, doesn’t even look sexy just looks trashy in my opinion🤷🏼‍♀️, who even are these girls she’s now calling her “best friends”

also just watched the vlog of her mum moving, how rude was misha the full vlog, you could tell her mum was happy and wanting to show off her new home and new start and misha’s telling her no one cares about seeing certain things, I felt sorry for her mum the way she was constantly speaking to her in it, like some spoiled little brat, her channel and social media “influencer” job is slowly dying😬.

i give it a few months ( if that) and her and Jake will split up, he gets mentioned less and less🤣 each time now
The one in pink is one of Molly Maes childhood friends, I assume they met at a beauty works thing and became friends

The one in pink is one of Molly Maes childhood friends, I assume they met at a beauty works thing and became friends

Attachments

Ch21

Chatty Member
I relied on one suitcase for a three week honeymoon!! To California, Hawaii and Japan… so needed lots of different options

Given that her body didn’t change in 18 months despite her daily workouts and food uploads I do think a lot of it is due to the stress of her father passing. Stress causes this. A few of my friends who all come from the hometown have had to unfollow as it’s getting quite annoying. Psychologically the over posting and over sharing to prove self validation is an indicator of what she feels she has the least control over.

It’s a shame she just can’t go on holiday and have a good time and fully relax and go a little m.i.a
I personally think she has a nice body and she has lost a bit of weight since a year ago

Angel52

VIP Member
I am not speaking for the whole of Canada. I am just shocked that people on here think that people would be fired for this. I have never been talked to and havent worn a bra for years. Im curious if the people you talked to were talked to about not wearing a bra or how they know this.
It sounded like you were lmao 😂 they literally work in retail (in Canada) and have been told this multiple times aha? They wouldn’t just make say this stuff out of the blue , what 😂

Angel52

VIP Member
I can’t deal with the vacant stares and slow talking for the recent video. I’m sure what she was saying was super important and raw, but between that and her poor fried hair coming out of the clip, I couldn’t finish the video

What’s her pp on insta?? Don’t follow her and don’t wanna bother but curious 😂😅
I’m sure you can take a wild guess haha, 😂 it’s a Bikini pic

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
Was just watching her girls weekend away vlog and had to come here and write, very beginning she said about having viewing in London and that her living at her mums again she isn’t in London, so she’s going to have to stay at different peoples houses when she goes to London, why would she go and stay at loads of different peoples houses and not with Jake🤔, any normal person in that situation coming to where your boyfriend lives, especially considering her coming to London is to view the flats for her and said boyfriend? If that was me I wouldn’t be staying at loads of different peoples houses when I could stay at my partners spend time with him and get to view flats, Is she only allowed to come and stay with Jake here and there and not any time she has to go to London🤣
Also noticed In the vlog that she was at the gym and went straight to a photoshoot right after it, still wearing the same clothes🤢😷, she’s legit trying on other peoples clothes while not showering🤢, why would anyone do that, I’d be embarrassed that I’ve been at the gym and not showered and went straight there all sweaty 😷
I didn’t realize jakes parents lived in London??

makes sense why her body’s barely changed then if she doesn’t break a sweat😂