Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

angelbelle

I’m pretty sure when she was in Dubai she had her calendar open and it said half marathon not marathon!
Either way great for her to raise a cause but the announcement video was purely for her own benefit- she’s got all her jewellery on when running- woildve been great to hear a story about her dad/why she’s running or an insight into mnd

Reactions: 1

Well then...

Showing us all how much her and Jake are in love😬, this also shows how thick she really is🤦🏼‍♀️.

also agree, he may have been away with family for Christmas, but he was also only just away like a week ago, so personally (IN MY OWN OPINION) I’d like to think that if I was in that situation that my boyfriend wouldn’t do that, especially when he probably knew what they where doing for it and that her sister was spending it with her family and boyfriend,I’d like to think he wouldn’t run away on another holiday and leave her here, or as someone said going over after Christmas🤷🏽‍♀️.

they definitely have a weird relationship 😬

Attachments

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
I was just thinking that!! Her room is always a filthy mess, what’s she Gonna do with a one bedroom? I don’t see her getting rid of literally 90% of her clothes

Tbh, i wasn’t mad at this video, I think after like 5 sec the way Jake talked through the video was mature and normal 😂
I guess she might need to leave a lot at her mums house but then that would drive me up the wall having half or in Mishas case probably more than half of my stuff a substantial distance away! Maybe she’ll realise less is more when it comes to stuff and declutter her wardrobe!

Angel52

VIP Member
Think it speaks volumes that the only piece to sell out is the one piece that profits are being donated to charity and not her. She has the platform and opportunity to really promote the charity and I don’t think she has enough. Just my opinion
did you see how much her mother bought?! I remember seeing it, it was like a whole box 😳

Angel52

VIP Member
That Ukraine story was just another thing ticked off her to do list wasn’t it 🙄

this girl is really out here checking out her pancake ass 😂🤢

also “us being children” girl,you were hanging there like a literal idiot and Kloe was doing push ups with a weight 😂😂

and the run, she just had to make sure she was in front of Kloe, speed isn’t the main thing Misha it’s distance and the breathing issues she was inhibiting shows she truly doesn’t know how to properly distance train 😂 idiot.

Attachments

• Haha

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
This is a gossip site people can say / do / feel however they want it’s the point of the site 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s better for people to voice thoughts etc here than directly to her which wouldn’t be fair as if she read here it’s by choice not obligation.
I know that’s why I said everyone’s entitled to their opinion and I gave mine.

In my personal opinion gossiping about someone’s grief is wrong.

0121doone

That’s the link to report adverts, please do as shes yet again blatantly falsely advertising!

This is her blatant filtering of a photo to make it look darker in a glass tan advert!! One stood up is same bikini without a filter other is her edited advert. Disgusting as some poor people will buy that tan thinking it makes you that colour
Thank you!!

Done!

Elbow123

I can’t deal with the vacant stares and slow talking for the recent video. I’m sure what she was saying was super important and raw, but between that and her poor fried hair coming out of the clip, I couldn’t finish the video

I’m sure you can take a wild guess haha, 😂 it’s a Bikini pic
The vacant stares 🤣 I cant cope with how she tries to phrase things using more complex words and they do not mean at all what she thinks they mean