Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently watching her recent video… regarding the one that declined them because she was a you tuber, to be fair on that person it only takes one google search and one video clicked to see that she really isn’t the tidiest person? 😬😬

Reactions: 5
Currently watching her recent video… regarding the one that declined them because she was a you tuber, to be fair on that person it only takes one google search and one video clicked to see that she really isn’t the tidiest person? 😬😬
TBF she may be messy but compared to a lot of YouTubers I’d much prefer her. Look at the social climber members for example they’d be much worse to have living in your house so disrespectful.

I imagine they can see her views etc aren’t the highest so her income might not be financially stable for the entire lease?

Reactions: 3
I imagine they can see her views etc aren’t the highest so her income might not be financially stable for the entire lease?
Not defending misha at all but imagine landlords could look at your job performance to decide if they want to rent to you or not. Ahhh that makes me feel anxious hahaha

Reactions: 2
I actually feel sorta proud of misha for doing that marathon, you can see from the pictures how proud of herself and her family are of her

Reactions: 12
Not defending misha at all but imagine landlords could look at your job performance to decide if they want to rent to you or not. Ahhh that makes me feel anxious hahaha
They do though don’t they? They’d look at if you have a stable job, fluctuating income etc. Therefore they could easily look at Mishas social platforms and make a determination they don’t think she’s a viable person to rent to. landlords don’t want to rent to someone who may not be able to pay their rent!

Reactions: 3
I hope she doesn’t just give up running now as she’s clearly very natural at it! I’d love to see some running videos from her

Reactions: 5
I have so much respect for anyone who runs a marathon, it takes a lot of physical and mental strength to get through it. Fair play to her, she did amazing!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.