Misha Grimes #8 Content should be for only fans, reddits aware but she doesn’t care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank God her nails weren't #gifted. Maybe this time she'll look after them since she paid.

Reactions: 3
Has she not moved to Only fans yet? I stopped following her not long after she got with Jake. Just felt off from the get go. Then the Maldives trip happened and I just stop following anything about her altogether. Guessing she has only gotten worse..

Reactions: 5
Has she not moved to Only fans yet? I stopped following her not long after she got with Jake. Just felt off from the get go. Then the Maldives trip happened and I just stop following anything about her altogether. Guessing she has only gotten worse..
Oh HONEY, YOU MISSED AN ENTIRE REDDIT THREAD DEDICATED TO HER NUNNY AND BOOBS 🤮🤢 resulting from constant flashes in her YT videos that she hadnt noticed!!!! just be glad you werent around to witness that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I’d say kasha would love her doing only fans, they make a video about how it’s so empowering for Misha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just tried listening to her last podcast ep and oh, my, bleeping, god. It was trash. Worse than trash. She’s bleeping awful and the girls she interviewed may have been sweet but were terrible rambling speakers… it was just rambling … that’s why journalists, tv hosts and radio hosts get paid what they do, because it’s a MASSIVE skill to direct, lead, redirect and conduct interviews. She pisses me off thinking she can do it

Reactions: 6
Misha, no one is interested in seeing what you wear to lounge around the house 🙄It’s not worthy of an OOTD. I don’t go out of my way to show off my saggy primark joggers and worn out cardigan that I wear to take the bins out! In fact, I don’t want anyone outside of my family to see me like that at all and neither would anyone I know 😳

Reactions: 9
The fact she’s wearing jakes sliders and they don’t even look big on her😂 now we all know why he has small d*ck energy😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If Misha fits Jake’s slides, she’s hammered home that his manhood is underdeveloped - teeny weeny male peeny😱
To be fair, my mans has pretty small feet but he really doesn't lack in the downstairs department lmao 😂

Reactions: 9
A brat. That’s who you are. Also, her tan makes me want to vom she looks dirty and she needs to start using moisturiser her face looks so dull/old/just gross ahaha 🤢
How do these people manage to get 'gifted' classes??!!! Absolutely does my head in. Really really annoying especially for the paying customer with regular jobs who have to fork out for the classes.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.