Misha Grimes #6 dating a prat in a junk filled flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen where the desk is? 🤣🤣🤣

I cannot actually belive the one in the relationship who has a real full time proper job has to sit on a tiny desk in the corner of the living room and she gets a whole room to spin around on her spinny chair and dump hundreds of clothes on the floor. Omg. So tragic.

Reactions: 15
What in the holy duckface is he wearing? 🤮🤮
God, he’s such a chav. He’s so off-putting. The duck face is so cringe and creepy. He gives off such a immature vibe

Was this video and story slide supposed to be funny ? 🙄😂 she’s so boring Jesus
I thought the exact same thing! This is my worry with these insta/tiktok kids (because Misha acts like those 15 year olds). They have ZERO personality or real humour and just do boring or awkwardly sexual tit and think it’s hilarious. Same goes with G. When she busted out laughing over spilling two drops of wine I thought “duck me, if that what she thinks is funny then I’m Jim bleeping Carrey”

Reactions: 5
She's already posted that she's tired... aww tired after being up at normal working time are we after the first week of jake going to work? 😂

It made me laugh because she posted saying 'Friday yay! I'm so tired 😫' after her week of doing normal daily tasks that we do as well as work normal jobs etc and then straight after her story was Dr. Alex saying how tired he was, after his week of being a front line A&E and hospital ward worker for covid patients, an interview with the prime minister after becoming the new ambassador for mental health, shopping, cleaning his own flat, editing his online video content, his bath bomb campaign for charity and his influencer job on top.

The contrast is real 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Have you seen where the desk is? 🤣🤣🤣

I cannot actually belive the one in the relationship who has a real full time proper job has to sit on a tiny desk in the corner of the living room and she gets a whole room to spin around on her spinny chair and dump hundreds of clothes on the floor. Omg. So tragic.
the price you pay for the cheaper share in the apartment!

from what I've seen recently, her stories are like a cry for help. She seems to give up at the slightest little thing like the clothes storage. I highly doubt from the current climate that Jake is starting work in person, as with a lot of jobs they are expected to work from home, yet he doesn't seem to be there often.
He is either working out, eating with his ear phones in, screaming at the football or waving to random people on the balcony.
She now spends her whole time cleaning and buying food, and takes ages getting ready.
They don't seem to interact with each other and even if they do off camera, the whole vibe I am picking up is not typical of how it should be when you first move in together, let alone when you move into your first place. No excitement. Just seem to be mundane jobs and being bored of 'adult life'. It's almost like she can't cope with what she has got herself into and is trying to regress into being a child, hence the really immature tiktoks and posts.
Like I said I am same age as her and honestly we are planets apart. I know not everyone is the same and we are clearly different but I would never put us at the same age.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oop now she’s got a fake Prada to add to the collection 😂 (notice she hasn’t tagged them)

2D8BF1BC-5917-4864-86C3-51812FB8609F.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Long time reader but first post. Does that vacuum she uses have an attachment to make the handle longer?? Cause I don’t think I could stand using it like she does all the time

Reactions: 4
Natural makeup with bright pink cheeks? Ok Mish. Also she definitely stops and starts her runs in between when she’s actually running to recover.

Killed me off when she cleaned the dishwasher with bleeping Zaflora (in the clean with me video) but managed to clean the sink with the stainless steel spray. Great hun, now all your plates and cutlery are gonna taste like flowers. How long do we think it'll be before she realises you don't HAVE to clean out the drawers every single week? I know they've 'just' moved in but come on, it shouldn't be taking you 4 hours to clean 3 rooms no matter how you spin it. I could understand if it was the first clean that you usually do as soon as you move in or before (if you can). On the plus side, at least she didn't make an attempt on mustard gas in the toilet like all those 'clean-tok' videos

Reactions: 17
Killed me off when she cleaned the dishwasher with bleeping Zaflora (in the clean with me video) but managed to clean the sink with the stainless steel spray. Great hun, now all your plates and cutlery are gonna taste like flowers. How long do we think it'll be before she realises you don't HAVE to clean out the drawers every single week? I know they've 'just' moved in but come on, it shouldn't be taking you 4 hours to clean 3 rooms no matter how you spin it. I could understand if it was the first clean that you usually do as soon as you move in or before (if you can). On the plus side, at least she didn't make an attempt on mustard gas in the toilet like all those 'clean-tok' videos
God she is dumb. She probably thinks you can clean everything with zaflora!

Reactions: 7
Some of the things she did to clean i would have done when doing a deep clean not my weekly/daily clean?

Maybe im just gross but i dont take everything out of my kitchen drawers and wipe inside every week??

Reactions: 2
I can tell you why she goes to the shops every day - the girl uses scent balls, softener and a washing machine tablet for every wash!!!!!!!!! The expense and waste of that makes me feel ill.

The amount of cleaning products she uses is ridiculous and somewhat dangerous (mixing multiple chemicals) and the state of the bedroom is embarrassing. Can't believe she is doing everything for him and thinks thats ok..

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Omg ahahaha noooo 😂😂 someone PLEASE use a fake insta account and send that to HIM 😂😂😂😂

OR send it to his friend so he can warn Jake 😂 that would be so embarrassing hahaha imagine if your best mates girl friend of under a year was already looking at wedding dresses😂 CRINGE and CRAZY

This tiktok is such a Pick me jesus

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg ahahaha noooo 😂😂 someone PLEASE use a fake insta account and send that to HIM 😂😂😂😂

OR send it to his friend so he can warn Jake 😂 that would be so embarrassing hahaha imagine if your best mates girl friend of under a year was already looking at wedding dresses😂 CRINGE and CRAZY

This tiktok is such a Pick me jesus
Not misha doing this when she met jake about 10 times before moving in with him and not actually knowing him in “real life” when he can go out with his mates 🤣

Guys, who is this girl 🤯

Watching her recent clean with me video I thought her words/speech and accent have changed so much, didn’t realise quite how much!!

Reactions: 6
the price you pay for the cheaper share in the apartment!

from what I've seen recently, her stories are like a cry for help. She seems to give up at the slightest little thing like the clothes storage. I highly doubt from the current climate that Jake is starting work in person, as with a lot of jobs they are expected to work from home, yet he doesn't seem to be there often.
He is either working out, eating with his ear phones in, screaming at the football or waving to random people on the balcony.
She now spends her whole time cleaning and buying food, and takes ages getting ready.
They don't seem to interact with each other and even if they do off camera, the whole vibe I am picking up is not typical of how it should be when you first move in together, let alone when you move into your first place. No excitement. Just seem to be mundane jobs and being bored of 'adult life'. It's almost like she can't cope with what she has got herself into and is trying to regress into being a child, hence the really immature tiktoks and posts.
Like I said I am same age as her and honestly we are planets apart. I know not everyone is the same and we are clearly different but I would never put us at the same age.
God, even the way you wrote, your spelling, grammar and maturity she seems more like your young little cousin.

I totally agree with this. To me, because I’ve been in her shoes moving in with a bf at age 20, who I thought was fiiiiiiiit af and had crazy sexual chemistry with, but after moving in with (after 8 months - and he was away with the army for 3 months of that) realising ALL we had in common was good sex. It was a strong physical attraction and NOTHING else. He left the flat a tip, was such a lad’s lad (burping in my face, farting on me, popping his zits on me, thinking it was funny) basically made any excuse not to be in the flat and would talk about how I needed to “go for a run” or “hit the gym more” etc (I weighed 50kg, drastically underweight for my height)... I’d say he was a prick, but looking back he was just an immature boy in his first live-in relationship when he was clearly not ready to be. He needed to grow up. And that’s what Jake and Misha screeeeeeeeam to me. They need that stage of flat-sharing where you can have ugly posters on the wall, be a bit rough with the house cus it’s an old share flat and just hang out and drink and duck about with housemates. I think he NEEDS to get that out of his system or he’ll always yearn for it and resent her.

Guys, who is this girl 🤯

Watching her recent clean with me video I thought her words/speech and accent have changed so much, didn’t realise quite how much!!
Omg!!!! Yes! She was so well spoken. I know we all have a work/phone/posh voice and a hanging with friends/fam voice, but this is next level. In her defence, I’ll say at least she’s become a lot more natural and less stiff.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg!!!! Yes! She was so well spoken. I know we all have a work/phone/posh voice and a hanging with friends/fam voice, but this is next level. In her defence, I’ll say at least she’s become a lot more natural and less stiff.
The accent is Extremely fake though.. likes she’s trying to be cast for made in chelsea 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.