Misha Grimes #6 dating a prat in a junk filled flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Renting was such a stupid idea, she’s literally someone who’s making enough money to probably comfortably buy a house in the next few years if she saved now. she’s literally losing money at this point 🙄 just so she can be with her boyfriend who very clearly has ZERO feelings for her. Also, get ready for tit tons of affiliate links and ads to be posted guys.... this girl is gonna run out of money otherwise, her channel is DYING and she spends her money on stupid tit like FOOD SHOPS everyday for unnecessary “heathy things”! like you can be healthy without having to get the most expensive brands Misha. :/

Reactions: 10
Why has it taken this girl literally TWO DAYS to do her makeup and curl her hair ahahha 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Her blonde hair washes her out so much , a darker color would suit her so much better

Reactions: 7
Her blonde hair washes her out so much , a darker color would suit her so much better
That’s why she looks good with the pink I think (when it’s fresh and styled) because it looks richer/darker and covers up the fried ends.
I think she’d actually suit red/auburn hair like Demi from Love Island

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Jake has said anything to her about her form when exercising? I dunno if he goes to the gym but seen him lifting weights in one of her Insta stories the other day

Also says the skirt is far too big it looks fine??

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I wonder if Jake has said anything to her about her form when exercising? I dunno if he goes to the gym but seen him lifting weights in one of her Insta stories the other day

The skirt looks fine! She’s going on about it being too big but the concern for me is that the top is obviously too small ? You can see the gap between the buttons

Reactions: 14

That skirt is bloody ugly no matter what size she gets. 🤮

Of course the skirt is going to be too big when you tug at the waistband😂 mine do if I do that. She just wanted an excuse to roll it so it was shorter

Reactions: 5
I cant stand the way she's constantly eye funking herself 🤮🤮 how can she take herself seriously?!

Reactions: 9
Just managed to catch up after taken some time off social media, I’ve seen a few of her stories over the last week, I seen she posted a discount code for therapy🤦🏼‍♀️, dunno if that’s just me, but I find that absolutely shocking😬, not just something to be go getting discount codes on, just feels wrong.

she’s said about her mental health being over the place recently and feeling lost, I think it seems pretty obvious to why she’s been feeling the way she has after splitting with cobi, she was with him for a year and they split up ( I do believe he ended it) but still.. she jumped right onto a new relationship with Jake. Without given her self anytime to accept things and like build herself back from the split, she’s just jumped right into another relationship with someone else, I’m currently going through a split and I know myself how I’m feeling right now isn’t exactly a nice headspace with coming to terms with Everything, she’s not even given herself time to do any of that, or even accept the fact of what’s happened, she’s just jumped right back into another one and replacing cobi with Jake, so I personally think that has a lot to do with the way she’s feeling right now, and I don’t know how her family haven’t said anything about that, she can try her hardest to just change person and hope those feelings will go away, but she’ll pay for it in the long run because she’ll continue to lie to herself that it’s forgotten when it’s just been replaced, as soon as the honeymoon stage with Jake ends it will hit her and it’s the same with Jake and his ex being together so long, he can try and forget about it but he’ll never heal and Be able to move forward if he doesn’t learn to find himself again.

She would suit darker hair so much better but this weirdo genuinely thinks being blonde is a bloody personality trait. Like sorry Misha but it’s not attractive in the slightest to have fried and gross hair at the age of 21 🤢

Reactions: 8
She would suit darker hair so much better but this weirdo genuinely thinks being blonde is a bloody personality trait. Like sorry Misha but it’s not attractive in the slightest to have fried and gross hair at the age of 21 🤢
She even did look 10 times better with the pink hair to the blonde, I think if she even just darkened it a little it would look better, because the bleach is Ruining her hair massively and just doesn’t suit her anymore, I’m someone who’s went back and forward multiple times with hair colours, Her natural hair colour looks the same as mine naturally and I’m someone who if I leave my roots to come through at all I have to bleach them, and my hair ends up ruined after so long of it and I have to darken it abit again to let my hair recover from that amount of bleach, I don’t know why somewhere like lee Stafford would work with her when her hair is clearly damaged, I never seen her do the pink and think I wanna go buy that, because hers looked like by the next day it was more aless gone. So if anything would put me off buying it 🤣

Reactions: 1
She should do a balayage if shes wanting to be blonde but help her hair become a bit healthier.

Keep her roots and just free dye the ends blonde but not as bright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.