Misha Grimes #6 dating a prat in a junk filled flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly her workout form makes me criiiiinge. She wonders why she’s not getting rounder muscles or more shredded. It’s 100% the form. I did a year with a personal trainer and the difference it made was INSANE. I wish I could show a before and after. But basically I went from a curvy 10-12 to a ripped to shreds 8-10. I had 6 pack abs and every muscle in my legs and arms showed. Yet it still looked feminine. I worked out ALL the time before getting the trainer and never saw a really big change, but once I worked out with him and he made me do pulses, hold the muscles tense for longer, really stretch out the reps, suuuuuuuuper slow weighted squats and agonisingly slow ab crunches, sleigh pushing, ropes, chin ups etc ... we did almost zero cardio. I never, not once, went for a run, except 10-15 mins on treadmill at the start to warm up. Not saying “I’m the greatest” cus I haven’t been to the gym now since Oct and I’m flabby now ha. BUT. What I am saying what a bleeping difference good form makes. There’s basically no point her working out if she’s gonna continue like that. A brisk walk or stairs would do more.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
5823A14F-EB02-4FD8-881D-29482A4E9812.jpeg

No Misha it’s not COVID changing your style it’s your twit of a boyfriend who has. She literally feels embarrassed to dress her true fashion sense when she’s with him

Reactions: 28
She’s changed so much since Jake. Some things are positive like getting out of bed before 1pm but majority of things she has adapted and changed herself so much to him. She’s lost her clothing identity - yes she dressed OTT and very extra but it was her and she owned it. She has taken on the role as his mother cleaning up behind him as he trashes the apartment and their belongings all whilst laughing it off. I would be furious if my partner broke my Hoover and laughed it off, or treated my home like uni accommodation.

Reactions: 29
I find it so bizarre how she and jake constantly mention his friends in videos and Instagram stories. It really gives off desperate vibes - desperate for jake because he looks like he’s trying to make himself into an influencer, “shout out to my boys 💪🏼“ and desperate for misha because it looks like jake’s friends don’t like her and she’s trying to seem cool 🤣

Reactions: 8
I find it so bizarre how she and jake constantly mention his friends in videos and Instagram stories. It really gives off desperate vibes - desperate for jake because he looks like he’s trying to make himself into an influencer, “shout out to my boys 💪🏼“ and desperate for misha because it looks like jake’s friends don’t like her and she’s trying to seem cool 🤣
I totally agree - him giving his mates shout outs on her videos is completely irrelevant, her viewers do not know these people and this is her job, not a Snapchat story to their friends!

Reactions: 7
Why has she bought the most messy, ugly looking storage for her clothes?!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 416403
No Misha it’s not COVID changing your style it’s your twit of a boyfriend who has. She literally feels embarrassed to dress her true fashion sense when she’s with him
found it funny how this was mentioned shortly after someone said on here about her style totally changing since she met Jake

Lol, where’s the ‘work’? Wish I could spend a whole day making myself feel like a bad witch but I gotta bring home the bread 🤣🤣
at this point I am clueless as to how she makes any money at all, let alone enough to fund their living

Reactions: 3
Yea her Instagram engagement is so poor and her YouTube videos barely get any views

Reactions: 3
Council tax in London is so expensive, well yeah misha if you'd looked into it rather than being so desperate to stay with Jake the fake you'd have known that council tax is another lovely big expensive bill

Reactions: 14
Council tax in London is so expensive, well yeah misha if you'd looked into it rather than being so desperate to stay with Jake the fake you'd have known that council tax is another lovely big expensive bill
I just came here to day the exact same thing.

Who the hell doesn't look at how much living somewhere is going to cost them before making the move?

My partner and I created a whole spreadsheet before buying our house just to check we would be comfortable and be able to afford everything we needed.

Who the hell doesn't look at how much living somewhere is going to cost them before making the move?

My partner and I created a whole spreadsheet before buying our house just to check we would be comfortable and be able to afford everything we needed.

I'm genuinely concerned for her when she starts getting actual bills in for electricity, gas and water instead of the estimated she's probably having at the moment 😂

Girls going to have a right shocker ahaha

Reactions: 10

I'm genuinely concerned for her when she starts getting actual bills in for electricity, gas and water instead of the estimated she's probably having at the moment 😂

Girls going to have a right shocker ahaha
exactly, this is why I can't understand how her mum fully encouraged and supported this decision, surely she would have some sense and experience of the real world and want to protect her daughter financially and emotionally? what is plan B?

I'm sure I saw that council tax in the area she used to live was around £2400 per year which is also very high, she must not have been aware of that, or sat down with her parents and learnt about bills and budgeting etc. IMO going shopping every day for just two people suggests no meal planning or idea of budgeting

I don't understand the point of these stories, do they get deals based on engagement with stories. Because she literally shitposts about stuff every single other adult has to do...this is real life! And most of us don't have accountants. I can only assume that her following are all very young girls or other 'influencers' because anyone her age and older would get totally sick of seeing her moan about something we all have to do. It's not really the end of the world in the current circumstances is it.

I saw a long quote the other day but part of it was 'be grateful you are paying bills, because it means you have employment and a home', puts a lot into perspective really doesn't it.

P.s no idea how you exercise on the floor next to a messy pile of clothes, wouldn't be able to do that haha, would have to tidy them all away before I did anything else with my day.

Last edited:
Did you guys know Misha now lives in London?!

She mentions it every other story and it’s really winding me up. WE GET IT

• Haha
Reactions: 11
F1D0ED74-9B19-4A87-A7FA-817C003FB07E.jpeg

Misha no normal cuddle would end up with you injured on the floor unless he’s literally pushed you away with that much force😂 he doesn’t want to be near her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She clearly has money because every 3 or so months (obviously paused right now) she was highlighting her hair, removing and retaping extensions and obviously the cost of the extensions that barely last 6 months. That's probably costing 2/3k a year..

Also note it’s only her talking about and doing the bills. Jake may pay a small portion of the rent but Misha is paying at least 75% of the rent, plus council tax and the other bills. More fool her for getting herself into that situation to keep a boy like cheating no lips

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20210203-184739_Instagram.jpg

The sunset is pretty but am I the only one who hates the view? 😂 they look out onto 100s of vans, a carpark and some cranes and scaffolding?

The view at the lake house was insane yet she hardly ever posted it unless she was working out on that balcony thing 🤷‍♀️

Also, whoever mentioned her glasses sitting right at the tip of her nose, screw you as its all I can notice now and it's really pissing me off too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.