Misha Grimes #6 dating a prat in a junk filled flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not quite 100% sure on the rules and regulations on declaring gifted items or ads but in her latest stories she has posted it is gifted and the multiple ones that follow she does not! I have taken to reporting this to the ASA, I encourage you to all do the same.

Reactions: 2
K-pop baby prostitute
Omg poor K-pop. She wishes.

Back to the weird groping underwear showing on tiktok- I love motel rocks but now I just associate this brand with the word unclean
Her manager/rep/whatever person must be good at getting brand deals because I just can’t see these brands wanting to work with her if they actually stopped to watch her stuff. It’s like they just look at her followers/comments (70% purchased) and then throw stuff her way.

>> her latest reel pissed me off this morning. I hate people who fake it to make it unless they do it with humour or do it WELL! The fact she can barely lipsync Usher’s “Yeah” is atrocious - it’s a HUGE song. Secondly, that pout straight face thing does 🥴. Then the actual outfits... she ONLY buys/keeps them for reels. She’s NOT a K-pop / E-girl / cool girl. She NEVER dresses like that out to meet mates or on a date or on holiday... it’s all just fake, fake, fake and this yucky school girl with no bra and nips out is JUST to get the attention of the hundreds of creepy old men that follow her. It’s honestly so off brand and YUCK

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Omg poor K-pop. She wishes.

Her manager/rep/whatever person must be good at getting brand deals because I just can’t see these brands wanting to work with her if they actually stopped to watch her stuff. It’s like they just look at her followers/comments (70% purchased) and then throw stuff her way.

>> her latest reel pissed me off this morning. I hate people who fake it to make it unless they do it with humour or do it WELL! The fact she can barely lipsync Usher’s “Yeah” is atrocious - it’s a HUGE song. Secondly, that pout straight face thing does 🥴. Then the actual outfits... she ONLY buys/keeps them for reels. She’s NOT a K-pop / E-girl / cool girl. She NEVER dresses like that out to meet mates or on a date or on holiday... it’s all just fake, fake, fake and this yucky school girl with no bra and nips out is JUST to get the attention of the hundreds of creepy old men that follow her. It’s honestly so off brand and YUCK
That reel is so cringe!!!! 🙈 also made me feel massively old as I realised Misha was 5 when that song came out, 😐 she probably doesn’t even really know it that well and just used it for this hideous ree l because she thought it made her seem cool!

Reactions: 1
Why does she walk like a literal heffalump 😂 the story of her walking to the gym is so weird, she’s so frumpy

WALK BACK 😂😂 come the duck on.
Imagine if that wasn’t on her to do list. She’d have to just drop to the floor outside the post office and remain there 🤣 god I wish my working day targets included HAVE A SHOWER.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dior trainers? Fake af I guess

Edit
While she uses the machine to do squats her form isn't that bad...but where is her PT gone?

Reactions: 2
I will admit I am a little bit of a clean freak but as somebody of very similar age to misha HOW THE duck is that acceptable??? We all get dressed quickly or change outfits more than once and leave the others on the bed or what not but sort it when we get back home?? That room is absolutely bleeping DISGUSTING and made my nerves bard🤣🤣🤣🤣 she wants a slap the scruffy duck
too much stuff for free makes you not have any respect for it in my opinion. if someone works hard for something/spends their own money on IT and really wants it, they would treat it with respect. Same with the home equipment like the gifted hoover, broken in 2 mins, rug and sofa that comes with the flat stained within first couple of weeks. If you forked out £1k for a sofa I'm sure you'd make an effort not to stain it.
I'm convinced most of the stuff they promote they don't even really like or use so don't even attempt to take care of it

Yep, she and her mum are disgusting. Her mum wears the same onesie for several days in a row and has the audacity to admit it in previous videos 🤮

And, this my friends is why Mishy films her reels and videos while she’s standing on a chair. Because the room is trashed 😷
all them clothes will be not washed after being on the floor and then no doubt returned or flogged on depop!

too much stuff for free makes you not have any respect for it in my opinion. if someone works hard for something/spends their own money on IT and really wants it, they would treat it with respect. Same with the home equipment like the gifted hoover, broken in 2 mins, rug and sofa that comes with the flat stained within first couple of weeks. If you forked out £1k for a sofa I'm sure you'd make an effort not to stain it.
I'm convinced most of the stuff they promote they don't even really like or use so don't even attempt to take care of it

all them clothes will be not washed after being on the floor and then no doubt returned or flogged on depop!
I hope her local Primark won't allow her to return stuff anymore if she keeps buying and returning clothes that are in bad conditions

Reactions: 3
Surely that cupboard her washing machine is in is going to be damp as duck if she’s drying clothes in it?! It has no air flow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.