Misha Grimes #4 is it a bird, is it a plane, no it's Misha going away before LD again!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she is continuing to post makes me disbelieve that she is suffering with her mental health after the backlash she got yesterday. For the sake of her mental health surely the best thing to do would be to keep the rest of this holiday off social media? Or is she so desperate for validation that she will carry on showing 'what a good time' they're having.
What kind of holiday is that to be glued to your phone deleting anything that could even be construed as negative. What a miserable existence
She’s a lying witch and will literally do ANYTHING for likes or to make people think she doesn’t care. I’m still FUMING about that yesterday. And now she’s posting photos in a bikini!!!!

Make another account I’m literally on uni holidays hahaha I’ve got time 😂
Haha I will, I’m so mad about all this

Ouch!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Good to see she's lost instagram followers too - this was 142k yesterday. I'm sure she'll continue to lose followers too when she's showing off and flaunting her holiday while the rest of us can't leave the house, lose our jobs and give a tit about our loved ones and others becoming ill and dying.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
It pissed me off she went to a lash appointment with mascara and eyeshadow on. 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Good to see she's lost instagram followers too - this was 142k yesterday. I'm sure she'll continue to lose followers too when she's showing off and flaunting her holiday while the rest of us can't leave the house, lose our jobs and give a tit about our loved ones and others becoming ill and dying.
How many did she have before lol

How many did she have before lol
Sorry just re read it lol

I don’t think she will ever address this at all. They’ll both just continue deleting comments, she will vlog the holiday and will split it into 2 or 3 videos and just say ‘don’t watch if you don’t want to’ and that will be it. She won’t apologise or say anything about it. There will be photos and stories on Insta every day because she’s getting hyped up on there. I don’t think she cares or understands why she’s getting criticism enough to provide any form of apology or acknowledgment.

I hope I’m wrong, but I’m doubtful. This is coming from someone who’s followed her for years - I’m not a ‘hater’ Well until I saw the holiday photo yesterday and unfollowed from everything!

Reactions: 12
what I find super hilarious is how she knew she took all these insta stories, saved them to her phone, waited for her video to upload, tested the waters with her "poll", didn't even give it a full day and boom 'SINCE YOU ALL WANTED TO SEE ME POST MY TRIP, HERE YA GO XX IF YOU DONT WANNA WATCH I AINT FORCING YOU TO'
oh and not to mention the passive aggressive likes shes giving to her youtube comments. someone on here posted a screenshot of a girl saying she lost her grandparents to covid and is disappointed with misha for being so stupid about travelling left right and center, and instead of addressing it misha liked it? um?

Reactions: 15
I’m so confused why she’s getting so much support on Instagram and deleting any negative comments but over on youtube it’s mostly people with common sense telling her she’s irresponsible and she’s not deleted the comments.

Reactions: 9
Wow, I wonder if she thinks her ‘vulnerable family member’ is also brainwashed by the mainstream media 😑

86388E29-82B2-4101-B351-C9B2FCE1DBA7.jpeg

08A59952-27E1-4064-A0F2-5083A851D6DA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And of course emshex has commented on the insta post in support 😂
Disappointed about emshelx as I liked her, had a few interactions with her and she seemed nice so I’m sad she supports this 😕

Reactions: 4
You should reply to that sarcastic witch saying to get help that when Misha posts a discount for her online therapy or shares an affiliate link, maybe you will 😂
Omg just saw this, way ahead of you already done that ahahah

Reactions: 2
“...just trying to stay off my phone”

Try bloody harder. Please.
I can't believe she is getting so many likes 🙄 she won't stop posting this holiday. I really hope brands now think twice about working with her though.

Reactions: 3
“...just trying to stay off my phone”

Try bloody harder. Please.
how is she staying away from her phone while also simultaneously taking and saving videos and photos for her 'compilation of the day'?? make it make sense

Reactions: 8