Misha Grimes #4 is it a bird, is it a plane, no it's Misha going away before LD again!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Angel52 I've see ya comments girl and I got you! I'm liking and clapping back as much as I can with everything else too. Her bleeping sister Anya has chimed in and I've snapped at Kasha. Ahh..It's like bonding with everyone via a mutual disgust for her behaviour.
On insta or YouTube ?? What did you say to kasha aha ? 😂

Time for Misha to wake up and face the music now, it’s literally 11am in the morning where they are

I’m actually quite excited to see what she says as her defence ahahah

Reactions: 1
Both! I notice some of my comments towards Kasha have been deleted and also mine on insta which pisses me off no end now. I told Kasha that my mother would have been horrified had I acted as Misha had and that I guess she raised me right too. *shrugs*

Reactions: 2
He doesn’t give a tit about her. if he did, he would advise her to not be snarky on Instagram and not post things because people are giving her so much tit. He obviously has zero care for her feelings and mental health if he’s just encouraging her and Inviting more hate onto her.

No defence from Georgia for Misha 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I decided to watch the vlog even though I knew it would annoy me!

Why does she always have such filthy nails? Imagine going to a nail salon to get them done and having literal dirt all under your nails but then also proceed to show it to thousands of people on youtube 🤢

View attachment 298821
Yep! It’s people like this who are the reason we are where we are. I’m disappointed at how many think this is ok tbh. If everyone could just do their part and stop being so sodding selfish for a short while we might be able to have some sort of normal life back soon!

Mucky witch she is
He doesn’t give a tit about her. if he did, he would advise her to not be snarky on Instagram and not post things because people are giving her so much tit. He obviously has zero care for her feelings and mental health if he’s just encouraging her and Inviting more hate onto her.

I like Georgia she’s honest. I thought that was about misha SO glad it’s not

Reactions: 5
Now I've thought about it, am starting to hope she does continue to vlog the trip and will subsequently lose even more subs and followers

Now I've thought about it, am starting to hope she does continue to vlog the trip and will subsequently lose even more subs and followers
True ahaha it is bitter sweet though, because it is actually clearly affecting peoples mental health. I’m more annoyed that’s why I’m going in on her, but you can tell some people are genuinely affected by that, so I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.
She’s due to post on insta in the next half hour I wonder if it will be a pre planned one, a new one or if she was smart NOTHING.

Found out why Jake isn’t helping Misha with this at all. He’s gaining followers, she’s losing them. Doesn’t affect him.

True ahaha it is bitter sweet though, because it is actually clearly affecting peoples mental health. I’m more annoyed that’s why I’m going in on her, but you can tell some people are genuinely affected by that, so I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.
She’s due to post on insta in the next half hour I wonder if it will be a pre planned one, a new one or if she was smart NOTHING.

Found out why Jake isn’t helping Misha with this at all. He’s gaining followers, she’s losing them. Doesn’t affect him.
He finally BLOCKED me 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I Hope her world will get ripped apart! Shes entitled selfish dick and No one in theyre right mind should look up to her.

Ps people are full on in her comments section im loving it! Keep it coming!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Shes so dim!posing there all pouty No one cares a duck! My favourite comment was the one that said her video title should be : how To end youre influenza career 🔥🔥🔥🔥😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry one last thing I will add, because I know I literally haven’t shut up on this thread today, what’s really bugging me is people saying “the trolls are only attacking you because you’re an influencer” actually I’ve even told people that I know that they’re selfish for going abroad right now. Yeah she’s getting more people against because she has a *ahem* highish following but I’m genuinely saying this to everyone. Sorry just had to vent. This has just really really got to me. Done now 😁
Me too! I’ve not spoken to my brother for 3 months because he’s been having parties and calling people in masks ‘weirdos’ even had a new baby and invited loads of ppl round to his house. (we were tier 3!!) I refused to meet him until were allowed so he called me a Cnut. - so yeah, I don’t care if it’s the queen or my family I will go ape. I hope she has the shittiest holiday! I can imagine Jake telling her to relax it’s just jealous people who are upset - his parents should be ashamed of him as he seems like he probably comes from a good family!

Reactions: 8

Good on her. I hope she keeps her distance from Misha and good on you for asking!

The fact she is continuing to post makes me disbelieve that she is suffering with her mental health after the backlash she got yesterday. For the sake of her mental health surely the best thing to do would be to keep the rest of this holiday off social media? Or is she so desperate for validation that she will carry on showing 'what a good time' they're having.
What kind of holiday is that to be glued to your phone deleting anything that could even be construed as negative. What a miserable existence

Reactions: 13